Women support

Options
ericatoday1
ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
edited March 2023 in Introduce Yourself
This isn’t my first MFP rodeo and I’d prefer more female support. The men don’t have as big of a deficit as we do so they’re more thirsty than hungry😂

So if you’d like some extra lady support I got you.

Replies

• JanLacey429
    JanLacey429 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica, hope you're well.
    I'm in the same boat, been here before but keep slipping backwards! Let me know if you want some support... I could do with the same 😁
  • Brittanyloses
    Brittanyloses Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Erica!
    I am here for lady support! Sending a friend request!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,275 Member
    Options
    I am really curious what you mean about men not having as big a deficit and being thirsty. I've found there's some really good tools here that work for all genders and gender identities.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

What are your goals? How are you planning to attain them?
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I am really curious what you mean about men not having as big a deficit and being thirsty. I've found there's some really good tools here that work for all genders and gender identities.

There's only two genders.
  • ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Men don’t eat at a deficit of 1200 calories and the thirsty is a joke because it means they’re thirsty for women.

So it was a joke with me looking for more woman based support to build each other up. I appreciate the male support too but women need to build each other up.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,275 Member
    Options

Men don’t eat at a deficit of 1200 calories and the thirsty is a joke because it means they’re thirsty for women.

So it was a joke with me looking for more woman based support to build each other up. I appreciate the male support too but women need to build each other up.

When you say "a deficit of 1200 calories," I presume you mean eating 1200 calories and that provides some level of deficit. A 1200 calorie daily deficit is not sustainable or healthy for women or men.

The idea of eating at 1200 calories also should be looked at carefully if it makes too large a deficit irrespective of gender. It may not be appropriate for many people who attempt it. In those cases it can lead to failure, support from other women or not.