Question for trainers about professional ethics and conduct

Options
2»

Replies

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    Options
    @AnnPT77 I thought you were a Physical Therapist. PT, DPT.
    @claireychn074 I thought you were an Olympic Coach.
    It doesn't pop my balloon. I'll still think of you in that way, excellence in every area.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @AnnPT77 I thought you were a Physical Therapist. PT, DPT.
    @claireychn074 I thought you were an Olympic Coach.
    It doesn't pop my balloon. I'll still think of you in that way, excellence in every area.
    Ahhh shucks 🤗 nah, I’m just an obsessive middle aged lifter who refuses to give up!
  • joowelz
    joowelz Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So I finally decided to let him go and he turned on me and became so nasty that I don't think I've encountered language like that since grade school. He left a voice message on my phone saying that the parties will continue in the gym despite my warning that he is influencing residents to break the rules with the loud music, that nobody there likes me anyway and that I will be replaced soon so it doesn't matter.
  • Hiawassee88
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Respectfully, he has a professional reputation to protect. It's his livelihood. This world and the internet are a very small place. Cut him some slack. Head UP. I hope you find a compatible trainer.
  • Hiawassee88
    Options
    @AnnPT77 Your humility is a rock solid foundation. You help everyone.
  • Boodlette
    Boodlette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would get rid of him and find another solution. Maybe a more expensive but more professional trainer twice a week instead of three times?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    joowelz wrote: »
    So I finally decided to let him go and he turned on me and became so nasty that I don't think I've encountered language like that since grade school. He left a voice message on my phone saying that the parties will continue in the gym despite my warning that he is influencing residents to break the rules with the loud music, that nobody there likes me anyway and that I will be replaced soon so it doesn't matter.

Well, your instincts to cut him were correct. Sorry he was so unprofessional and that you had to deal with all this. Ugh.
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Leave, that trainer doesn’t care about his clients