Restaurant Calories?

I did tell everyone I was new here. I just came over from LoseIT.com. I am loving this site, but I noticed this site doesn't have a Restaurant Guide like Loseit does. Am I just not seeing it? If you eat at a restaurant, how can you tell how many calories you are eating. I do have to admit, that was a nice feature that LoseIt has. You could just click on Dunkin Donuts and see how many calories something is. I hope it is on here and I just don't know where to look. Thanks...Issy

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Just search for it in the food database like you would any other food. Like if you eat at Chili's and get buffalo wings, search "Chilis buffalo wings"
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I don't know about Dunkin Donuts (since I don't eat there), but there are chain restaurants in the food database. Just type it in and see if it's there.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    I'm not sure, I hardly use any of the features on here yet, but when I head to the city and go out to eat, I look up places online first , to get a better idea of their menu and the nutritional info. Literally only takes one minute and most chain restaurants have it readily available.
  • smchic2012
    smchic2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Make sure you type in the name of the restaurant before entering the name of the item and it should come up.
  • izzyissy
    izzyissy Posts: 48 Member
    Thanks Everyone. I love that everyone here is so helpful.