NSV!

Options
So I wonder when I took my measurements 3 weeks ago, if I was imagining the numbers - or did I have such a drastic change in 3 wks?

Who knows!

3 weeks ago I started up with running every other day, P90X every other day ( I essentially run and do ab ripper x on the strength days, when you're supposed to do legs, chest/back, arms - but then I DO the kenpo/plyo/cardio type days). And as of Monday I started 30DS - 6 days in. I started at level 2 because I've done level 1 so many times and not stuck to it (my goal is 15 days level 2, 15 days level 3).

Today I noticed I was really focusing on my core while working out, and I was better at my kenpo punches for P90, and the plank moves for 30DS. Earlier this week I noticed my running is starting to improve again.

SO 3 weeks ago my measurements were:
34/30/38 (with 39 in the tummy fat, I must've been bloated)

Today my measurements are
34/28.25/38 (with 36 in the tummy!)

I always have about 10" diff between hips and waist, so that doesn't surprise me. But the 39 to 36 and the 30 to 28.5, so happy! :D

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!