13»

Replies

• Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    Wow! This is incredibly inspiring!! Way to go!! :heart:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of my face from earlier today, too. I've had a beard for a very long time and finally decided to do away with it and I can't believe how much different my face looks!

waylon2-1-1.jpg

What an awesome transformation! You look so much younger with the beard gone!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that's amazing. you look great.
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nice job dude. It couldnt have been easy. I commend you!

What style of music do you play? Guitarist?

Yeah I play guitar in my band and my wife plays drums. We're kind of a mix of rockabilly and punk.
  • Silchi24
    Options
    Here's a picture of my face from earlier today, too. I've had a beard for a very long time and finally decided to do away with it and I can't believe how much different my face looks!

waylon2-1-1.jpg

Damn boy, not only do you look great, YOU look a lot younger. Keep it up! And thanks for sharing your success!

~Silvia
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work.
  • You are a real inspiration to me and I am sure to others as well. You rock...:bigsmile: Keep us posted...
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome, congrats:)
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can imagine that you feel better - you're a totally different person! Congratulations. Keep it up!
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what a great transformation..Keep going!!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You're going GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!