Calories help

Options
I have just upgraded to a month's premium free trial, but I've done something, & I've accidentally added 2000 more calories to my daily intake, but have not eaten anything yet!??? Can you help at all?

Replies

• _Quartz_
    _Quartz_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You should be able to delete it out of your log….try swiping left on the item you added.

Not sure if that helps lol
  • matt3379
    matt3379 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All I did was add ‘quick add calories’ thinking I was changing my calorie intake. When in fact it added to my intake for the day. I was trying to reset it, & reduce my intake. But luckily today is back to normal. Unless fp sets it for you based on weight, height etc?
  • _Quartz_
    _Quartz_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes MFP will automatically add a cal intake based on your details and how much you stated you wanted to lose per week to give you a guide line of what your intake should look like but i am pretty sure you can change this!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,354 Member
    Options
    'quick add' is just a way to quickly add calories to your food diary instead of individual food items. You food diary reflects your food intake.

Seeing your calorie goal is a different thing altogether, and should be done via your settings/goals.