Biggest Loser DVD Series Challenge?

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    [My baby is at 22 pounds and one week shy of 6 months.. He is a monster!!!

OMG!! How sweet!! My 1 year old was 20lbs at 9 months. She hasn't had a 1 year check up yet so I'm curious to see how much she's grown since!!
  • sanifrey
    Options

aghhh i cant figure out how to just quote the last part... Oh well ...i got the one off of buy.com that was on here the other day.. I too shop almost exclusively at walmart!

Oh, I think I saw that one too! Did it come with the chest strap?? If I'm thinking of the right one....

BTW - when you quote just go back in & take out what you don't want & leave in what you do (highlight & delete) , but be sure that you leave a {quote] before the portion & after. You'll see that anytime you quote someone. I just played around with it & it seems to work well!

I'm excited about our new team!! It should be fun!! I too have never used a spreadsheet! I'l send my email address to crystal directly. Any tips or directions on how to use the spreadsheet would be appreciated!! I'd hate to "crash" the whole system!! LOL!! .. Thanks for setting it all up by the way!!

So excited!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i want to get a HRM so bad... but im too cheap i cant spend 100.00 on a watch!!

I slacked this weekend, didnt do anything saturday or sunday... will do cardio max tonight probably..

Yesterday someone said on here that they were on sale at buy.com for 75% off and sure enough I ordered one last night normally $119.00 and I got it for $29.00 and no shipping... Its the reebok one
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I will fill in the spread sheet with all the info that you put here so it will be easily accessable...... I will need your emails to allow you to view the page so the world cannot see !! My email is crystalokeefe@aol.com send me your emails and I will start filling in .... I put my todays weight but we can start any time!!
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ok, i added some of mine on there.. it seems pretty simple.. that is cool i never knew you could do that with google...
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I can fill it for everyone if youd like ??

I put the word exercise so maybe we can add how many minutes we exercise a day as I made 7 days ??? New to this too !! Just would love to do this as more of a incentive ....
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

Yesterday someone said on here that they were on sale at buy.com for 75% off and sure enough I ordered one last night normally $119.00 and I got it for $29.00 and no shipping... Its the reebok one
    Darn I went and no sale????
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I also have shred file on my computer i ripped from youtube and mad a complete file if any one wants it...
  • Venusjems
    Options

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=208386268 still shows it is still on sale
  • Venusjems
    Options
    I also have shred file on my computer i ripped from youtube and mad a complete file if any one wants it...

ahh man AFTER i bought it, i learned about this youtube thing!! I want Boot camp, so if you can see that i want it!!!!:bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=208386268 still shows it is still on sale

Thank You !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

ahh man AFTER i bought it, i learned about this youtube thing!! I want Boot camp, so if you can see that i want it!!!!:bigsmile:

I looked and couldnt find it
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    how about MFP HEALTH ATTACK FOR A NAME???
  • sanifrey
    Options

Sounds good to me! I'm not very picky though! I like the purple polka dots idea too!! Boy, those names are really at two ends of the spectrum arent' they!! LOL!! :laugh:

So, where is the spreadsheet? I must've missed that post. My starting is 169.

I got a new BL dvd yesterday!! I wanted the 30 day shred but it was sold out!! The only one they had left was the BL workout 2. It's pretty fun! Alot of leg & booty work for the ladies segment, which is always good! I went ahead today & ordered the 30 day off of walmart.com. They'll send it site to store in about a week. So, until then, I'll just be rotating my current dvd's out with my treadmill.... when I'm feeling better, that is!!

Well, gonna go get some rest!! Good night people!! :drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

Sounds good to me! I'm not very picky though! I like the purple polka dots idea too!! Boy, those names are really at two ends of the spectrum arent' they!! LOL!! :laugh:

I got a new BL dvd yesterday!! I wanted the 30 day shred but it was sold out!! The only one they had left was the BL workout 2. It's pretty fun! Alot of leg & booty work for the ladies segment, which is always good! I went ahead today & ordered the 30 day off of walmart.com. They'll send it site to store in about a week. So, until then, I'll just be rotating my current dvd's out with my treadmill.... when I'm feeling better, that is!!

To see and be added to the spread sheet email me your email addy crystalokeefe@aol.com
    If you want I can email you the 30 day shred? I have all 3 levels on my pc?

Also set up a forum too....http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options

To see and be added to the spread sheet email me your email addy crystalokeefe@aol.com

hey CrystalOkeefe.
    I pm'd you my email address and didnt get the email with the spread sheet.

Also, what day are we weighing in? I was 174 a couple days ago, now am 176..... ugh
  • SallyAnn
    SallyAnn Posts: 43
    Options
    Saw these videos at Walmart yesterday for $10. (in the sporting goods section). However I was a little dismayed at Jullian. Last month on the show she was talking about how much she hated working outside the gym and doing the aerobics thing. She will suck it up to make some money on a video, but will b!tch the whole time she does it with her team.
  • sanifrey
    Options

Oh, okay. I had sent you my email address through MFP personal messages, but maybe it didn't go through! NO big deal, I'll send you an email to your AOL address!! Thanks for all of your hard work!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Everything should be set now! I had you added on the spreadsheet though.... Maybe my email back didnt work!! Glad to have you !!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the bl workouts? I did 30 min of bl and 25 min of curcuit training. Now I'm getting readdy for another bl workout. Have I got some competition here?