not losing----

Options
hey guys-
simply put- I'm not losing, lbs OR inches. My bmr is 1640, my cals for the day are set around 1500. The past few days my food choices have been a little "ehhhh"- we have had family in town and my dinner choices are limited. My husband has this crap granola in the house, and it's so good- and so bad! waiting for him to eat that all---- but I haven't gone over, besides yesterday. Doing at least 30 mins of cardio on the treadmill every night, trying to drink my water, too.
help!!!!! I have 30 to lose, gained 80 with baby and been stuck here
:-/

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    It's easy to bust your butt for three or four days and put up a defecit of 1000 calories, and then in a day or two equalize that with some bad eating.

Considering just two donuts would wipe that defecit out, you can see how slipping for a day or two can easily keep you at the same weight.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Add fruits, veggies, lean proteins and skip all of that processed stuff. You don't have to get rid of the processed stuff completely, but that is mostly what you are eating.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    It's easy to bust your butt for three or four days and put up a defecit of 1000 calories, and then in a day or two equalize that with some bad eating.

Considering just two donuts would wipe that defecit out, you can see how slipping for a day or two can easily keep you at the same weight.

What kind of donuts are you eating? Need to get me some of those! Mine are closer to 300 lol.

Anyway, how long have you been going at it?
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donutes. They average 380-500 calories per depending on which you are eating.
  • Alexis143
    Alexis143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yeah I'm thinking just toss the damn granola out the door- it's nothing but **** anyways-
    I will try to cut out the processed crap- convenience is key, working full time and being full time mommy to a 1 year old (bring my son to work with me)- so I rarely have a second to myself. I will try to get prep done at night so I can cook in the AM and plan my meals better. I've been counting/working out for 2.5 -3 weeks now.