Fell off the wagon

Options
Hey ! I am starting my weight loss journey over again after falling off the wagon recently. I’d love an accountability partner and someone to help motivate me and to share recipes with!

Replies

• nuotta2
    nuotta2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here. I’m eating healthy but need to be more consistent with calorie deficit. It’s just so hard! Need some group support. I need to lose 30 lbs.
  • YogaMusician
    YogaMusician Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me too ! Any of you guys can add me !!
  • SusanMunkner
    SusanMunkner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am the same. I gained 50+ lbs back that I had lost in 2019, so I am just trying to get back to where I was.
  • GeminiSister
    GeminiSister Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pick me pick me! How do we get this to show up in our threads? I’m not new to MFP, but I’m certainly new to this community portion of it. I fell off the wagon years ago and I need to get right back on it. Cheers all!
  • yplyons
    yplyons Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all too - new to this community element of MFP Yvonne 🙂
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can add me! I’ve been on and off over 10 years and this time I’m going all in. Getting married in 7 months!
  • gcparker2020
    gcparker2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto everyone else! My goal is nearly 60 lbs away. I’m new to MFP and this community portion. Would love to be part of this group as well! Need the support and accountability. 😊
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat with all of you! I lost almost 50 pounds and have gained it all back over the last several years. It didn’t help once I retired two years ago. I’m averaging about 10 pounds per year weight gain! Just got restarted on this and focusing on getting back to where I was. I’m looking to lose about 20 to 25 pounds
  • MamaKahuna143
    MamaKahuna143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.....
    I hear ya, just got back on MFP and this IS the hardest part. I've been procrastinating and now in panic mode just seventy days til our Hawaii vacay! Anyone on here doing Keto, dirty or clean? Three years ago I lost eighteen pounds and never felt better! Although, I haven't gained all of it back, I'm still needing motivation to lose another fifteen pounds.
    Send me mermaid wishes to stay true to myself, together WE have this!
  • TheBoldCat
    TheBoldCat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey all beautiful creatures,

Same here, feel free to add me.
  • Joanneor
    Joanneor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here. Being weight training every week none stop last 10 weeks. And this week has a blowout. Extremely annoyed with myself
  • sunshineekg
    sunshineekg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Likewise. I have 40 lbs to loose. Logging my food prompts me to cook so hopefully I'll also save some money
  • takmoore
    takmoore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! I would like to lose weight as well. About 65 pounds. I keep starting, progressing and moving backwards. Id love help and accountability
  • Lynden74
    Lynden74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Following... Also need to lose 50 lb to be in a healthy BMI range.
  • Penny4314
    Penny4314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over AGAIN as well. So sick of it. I know I'm the one eating the food, but my willpower is, well, nothing. I had breast cancer in 2016 thought I would loose 20-30 lbs.. think I gained. But gonna try again and see what happens. Crossing my fingers.