Help & Support needed

Options
I’m new at this… but I’m in need of a MyFitnessPal supporter. Someone I can talk to about my dieting. When I feel like I’m giving up, etc. maybe we can motivate each other? If so.. I’m accepting friend requests

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello Hannah! My name is Tara. Happy to be your friend. I’m an avid calorie counter 🤗 and I’d be happy to be your friend. I’ll add you. Message me! x
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'll be a friend as well message me
  • MazLB
    MazLB Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah
    Also a relative newbie looking to build connections to help with motivation. Happy to link with you
    Maz
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah, I started back with focusing on losing weight a week ago and started tracking in MFP again. So far I have lost 4lb, I’d love to have more people to be accountable with.
  • Clobug1990
    Clobug1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Hannah!

You are not along girl 🙃 I’m on my day three strike and you could have told me that I climbed Mt. Everest today after going MIA for sometime!!! Lol I would love to share ideas and hold accountability with others while on my own diet. Let’s chat! - Chloe
  • saskiaperry2022
    saskiaperry2022 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Hannah, I am new here and also looking for support and accountability. Message me and I will accept 😊
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Hello Hannah.
    I've been here a good while and met my goal years ago. Still here, still logging because this is the only thing that worked for me.
    I'd happy to offer support and motivation.
    Sending a friend request. 🙂
    AnnofB
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for new friends too! Just restarted. Hoping to get some supportive people to help keep me accountable. I’m going to try to add friends 😄