Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options

No wonder I missed your posts....I didn't know what I was thinking!

@GirlOnTheRebound HAHAHA!!!

• clprieur
    Options

I'm currently on week 2 of a couch to 5k! I've already signed up for a race on June 10th.
    It's a free app, bare bones, but it does what I need it to (tells me warm up, run, walk [repeat however many times], cool down and not much else. But I can play my music or podcast over it so that's nice. And I think it'll send out reminders but I turned those off). If you're interested, its called "Just Run: Zero to 5k". And it comes with a 5k to 10k training option if you ever decide, once 5k is complete, to train up. All free.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip! I downloaded Strava but I will look at this one as well! :)

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,331 Member
    Options
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    @jedaschultz
    I’m sorry for the loss of your husband. May you find some comfort in time with your daughters. You on you for taking care of yourself too with your health goals.

Adding my deepest sympathy (((hugs))) and prayers to you and your family.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    clprieur wrote: »
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    New to this challenge. I'm 45. My starting weight was 249 (February 2022) I'm currently 176 and my goal weight is 150. I've been stuck at 174-176 for the last 3 weeks. Ugh. My new fitness goal is to walk/run a 5k! I'm excited for that. I've started using the couch to 5k app. I really shocked myself that I can jog!!!

@RenaPink11 OOH-OOH-OOH!! Can we be friends?? I just started trying to jog, too! And I also was shocked that I can actually do it!! Maybe I should try a couch to 5K! I'm super stoked about it and would love to have you in my corner!! :) Good job on your weight-loss, too! You are killin' it!!!

Yes!! Absolutely! The more friends, the better. I sent you a friend request 😊 and thank you!
  • clprieur
    Options

3/24 - Experimented and made a lentil curry. It was super yummy & filling.

@SusanMunkner Lentils are magical!! Protein AND fiber!! So amazing!!