Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,875 Member
    Options
    OH! @jedaschultz I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. Remember we are always here for you.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,995 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @jedashultz, My sincere condolences for the loss of your husband.

@quiltingjaine, Yes, Thank you. Finally a more substantial drop in weight. I'm trying something different. I tried to get back on Keto after being ill, but I couldn't sustain it.
    I see you have littles company. Enjoy!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,875 Member
    Options
    @KellyGurl68 I find it easiest to keep my posts in a “Note” in my phone. I add to that daily and copy, then paste to the thread. When I started logging here I could never find my last post. 🤷‍♀️
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your daughter are in my thoughts and I'm sending all the love and comfort your way <3
  • refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz I am sorry to hear of the passing of your husband. Sending prayers and strength your way.
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz
    I’m sorry for the loss of your husband. May you find some comfort in time with your daughters. You on you for taking care of yourself too with your health goals.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    @smoda61 I love that you take your cats for a walk. Oskar will walk on the leash but hasn’t ventured past the driveway.

@quiltingjaine They count on it every day. This weekend we are hiring a pet sitter for two days. Sure is challenging to find a sitter who is confident in walking cats on a leash. They are actually easy, as they have been doing it for 4 1/2 years, but everyone assuming they will behave like what you imagine a cat on a leash might be like. That's great Oskar goes out. Driveway is plenty good. He is getting enrichment either way. Most of our walks are "wanders" as we don't get far.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz I’m so sorry about your husband.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options

I’m back now after a long hard two months. My DH of 38 years passed away on March 9 just two weeks ago today. He was hospitalized for a little over a month and fought hard but he was just too sick. I have a special needs adult daughter to care for and will do my best for her and another daughter and SIL who live nearby. Getting myself healthy is even more of a priority now.

@jedaschultz So sorry for your loss and all you have been through. Glad you are remembering to take care of you. It is so easy to forget. Welcome back!
  • gomifune
    gomifune Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    @jedaschultz I’m so sorry. Welcome back.