Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    RenaPink11 wrote: »

Yes!! Absolutely! The more friends, the better. I sent you a friend request 😊 and thank you!

@RenaPink11 Yay! Thanks!! I accepted your request! And then immediately saw that you jogged 20 mins last night!! And I was WTH I can't even do 2 mins!! LOL!! So you may not want to be my friend after all!
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    Question…
    I haven’t been on the discussion boards for a long time. Do we go back and enter our daily stats on our original post here or make a new one?

@RenaPink11 Oh, btw - this is the reply I made to the same question, yesterday: "I started out by keeping my entries in a Word document, and now I am glad I did - because I have been able read back and make observations about what worked and what did not (for example to see that I always seem to eat more before TOM, etc.). So I have everything in a Word doc, and I type up my daily entry in Word, and when I'm ready, I post it in here. I started out by just writing a couple of words every day... now my entries are pretty... um... extreme. LOL! (They have been referred to as "novellas" on here!! LOL!!) But I find it super helpful to write out my thoughts early in the morning and reflect on my goals and sort of set my intention for the day. Hope that helps! :)"

Message me if you have any questions. :)
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Highest weight 271

Today I take note of changes for inspiration.

Easier to get out of tub
    Fitbit watch on 2 less closure holes
    Less winded vacuuming
    Forgot jammies visiting MILs and didn't panic when she offered a pair
    I have got protien under control
    Wedding and engagement rings moved to middle finger
    Tummy not butting up against kitchen sink as much

I have so much more to discover!

@GirlOnTheRebound I love that you listed out all the positive changes for your inspiration. It was really inspiring for me to read your progress! These are real-life daily changes that I never think about or celebrate but you've inspired me to do so now. I'm going to start a running list of all the positive changes I'm seeing. The last one made me laugh - keeping it real! You're doing great!

• shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis Would you please share your recipe for baguettes? I would love to learn to make them.
  • shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020
    I am seeing a noticeable change in my skin. I've had horrible eczema for 4 years, including on my face which is really hard to get rid of.

Me too! I always felt embarrassed when it flared up on my face. I'm not going back to dairy. Not even after Easter.