Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    [quote="RenaPink11
    Second question… why on some post does it say “spoiler”?
    UPDATE:
    Found the answer to my first question so here is my stat for today:
    [/quote]

The spoilers allow information to be “hidden” but available to anyone who wants to read it. Some post their notes and hide them the next day when they post the new note but if you click on Spoiler in their post, it will open. [ Spoiler ] to start [ /Spoiler ] to end but you must remove the spaces I added.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    @Smoda61 I have MFP on my iPad and can keep notes there also. The Invisalign “diet” seems to work for you but my neiyhas gained a LOT since she got hers! Hmmmm.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    I may or may not properly check in the next two days, while at my MIL's. Hubby asked if I truly had to bring my laptop and not just my iPad. My only reason for my laptop would be for accessing my word file here to report in. I'm beginning to think that maybe he is right, and I need to figure out those compromises and a balanced life. So, I think I am going to brave it and leave my laptop behind .........

Use the day befores entry and click quote you'll be able to add the new day then. That's what I do when I'm away from home xx