Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 44 - 8-Week Challenge (March 31st - May 28th)

Options
Neon_Vampire
Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,166 Member
Hello, everyone. We’d like to invite you to join term 44 of the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge. Here is the information as well as the application below!

Term 44 will be an 8-week term based on Order of the Phoenix. The term will run from Friday, March 31st (with full activities beginning on the Monday afterwards) through Sunday, May 28th. Students will also have a few days into the term to submit their starting weigh-in.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, March 27th and Tuesday, March 28th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, March 30th or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***  

gGt4ePOhD8ilxd3FYhKB06L2CyG.jpg?format=jpg&quality=80&width=960&height=540&ratio=16-9&resize=aspectfill

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @Maalea or @Neon_Vampire  (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 44. :)

Sincerely,
Maalea and Neon_Vampire
(Headmistresses)

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,114 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the next challenge! The break was nice, but now I am ready for a new term. :)
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,626 Member
    Options
    The best challenge on MFP!!
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,577 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to jump back in!

If you'd like to join us, submit an application and you'll hear from a staff member later this week since we start on Friday (with the challenge beginning on next Monday, but head to Hogwarts a bit earlier to get everyone settled ;) )
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    The best challenge on MFP!!

agreed!
  • Sherlocked_221
    Sherlocked_221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Never done a MFP Challenge before! So excited for the Potter themed events!!! <3
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,158 Member
    Options
    I sent in my application yesterday, hoping to get an owl! Fingers crossed that I am not too late to get accepted into the Hogwarts School of myfitnesspal!
  • ryfit626
    ryfit626 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I submitted an app but looks like I'm a bit late. Maybe next time.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,114 Member
    Options
    ryfit626 wrote: »
    I submitted an app but looks like I'm a bit late. Maybe next time.

You have just been sorted into a house! :)
    Please look out for a friend request from a prefect. (Usually messages work only when you are friend with someone.)
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,577 Member
    Options
    At this point, everyone should have heard from a staff member (either gotten a friend request so we can PM you or your acceptance owl) B)

Also it is not too late to join if anyone else is interested - just submit the application or send one of the staff members a PM and then we can get you sorted and into the challenge if you'd like :)