Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"IN A ROW"

Out of curiousity.... Whats the most days you have logged in "in a row" on here.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I think I am at about 157.
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    250 as of this morning...yay me!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    I log on everyday and have never pay attention to it. I think if you don't complete your entry for the day it starts over. I think?
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    I log on everyday and have never pay attention to it. I think if you don't complete your entry for the day it starts over. I think?

Yes you are right^^^^^I hope to log on everyday but going on a cruise soon so I may miss a day and I don't want to!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    It doesn't. It only starts over if you do not log in at all. It doesn't count food logging just logging into the site.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I'm at about 235 =)
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    250 as of this morning...yay me!

Congrats! Great commitment
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Every day for 9 months, but that was before they had the "in a row" feature on the site. Since they implemented it, I think I'm at about 55.
  • krypt5
    krypt5 Posts: 243 Member

I've logged everyday but sometimes forget to complete my diary and it still counts!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    I have been here for over a year and log on everyday except when I went on vacation for a week. The last entry I have that says how many days in a row is: 35 days in a row 2 months ago. I really don't care but it's probably because I never complete my entrys for the day. It's not about the days in a row, it's about the numbers on the scale, the way my clothes fit and my blood work. That's just me. :flowerforyou:
  • I have been here for over a year and log on everyday except when I went on vacation for a week. The last entry I have that says how many days in a row is: 35 days in a row 2 months ago. I really don't care but it's probably because I never complete my entrys for the day. It's not about the days in a row, it's about the numbers on the scale, the way my clothes fit and my blood work. That's just me. :flowerforyou:

I know it isn't about the days logged in. I was just curious because I think I say someone that logged in for like 500 and some days. Thats alot of days straight. :-)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
  • vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    I think mine was around 240 or more before I went on my trip this summer and couldn't log in.