I've been type two diabetic for 20+ years. My doctor has just eliminated 100% of my medications!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is fantastic news. It has been 2 years since I've received my diagnosis. In this time I have managed to lower my A1C as well through diet and exercise. I am truly happy for you. Keep up the great work!
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. However, for whatever it is worth. 34 aint old. You're still a puppy and lots of good healthy life to live.
  • nicoleanne1020
    nicoleanne1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awww congratulations! That is truly an achievement. Reversing diabetes is no easy feat, and reading your story is truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing, and keep up the great work!!! <3
  • mjcavey
    mjcavey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on such a healthy change. My bloodwork from a few months ago had my A1C close to the pre-diabetic range which was a wakeup call for me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!