Anyone else losing over 100lbs?

Options

Replies

• BlakeSharkDad
    BlakeSharkDad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 pounds so far. Did it in 6 months. Although, I have been running and watching what I eat every single day with no breaks. I am now in a bulk up phase where I am still cutting body fat but adding lean muscle. I am so excited for every single one of you setting out to lose so much. Stay after it every day!
  • pbm89gt
    pbm89gt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm in need of losing 100+, this is my fourth day using MFP after a long hiatus. I'm currently at 342lbs, and would love to hit 240-250ish by the end of 2023. The past year it's really been a struggle with knee and ankle pain
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same, I've been on and off again here in the past. I'm down 34 lbs. from my heaviest, but I've got a long way to go - lol. I've set some personal goals (beyond lose weight/gain muscle) that I'm hoping will help keep me on track and motivated. Anyone can feel free to add me, it's always good to have support buddies!
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am here starting again. Had lost 86 lbs 2 years ago and gained it all back. Now ready to start the lifelong journey again...looking for new friends, new motivation, new support and new ideas!!!

The title of this group caught me - let's work together!!!
  • TNgirl39
    TNgirl39 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenn. I have 120 pounds to lose. Man.. that sound impossible but I know with dedication and hard work it is. I need accountability buddies. I hope we can motivate each other.
  • aplywi
    aplywi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 120ish lbs to lose. I need to do it time, been trying for a while. Fighting insulin resistance. Don't know what else to do. I'm hoping this works!
  • krgbybhvcb
    krgbybhvcb Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hi
  • krgbybhvcb
    krgbybhvcb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh hey me too but I’m doing it the fast somewhat dangerous way…. I’ve lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    I am looking to lose 138 total.

Currently down 82.8 since Feb.24. You can do it!

Currently down 109.6!

Hit my goal. Down 164.8 pounds. Lol it can be done!
  • morgainejasmine
    morgainejasmine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost 100 pounds over the last 7 months and have
    60 more to go.
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had a total of 120 pounds to lose. I have already lost 36. We can do this!
  • Slpannell1
    Slpannell1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 72 yo and 100+ lbs overweight. My goal is to move out of pre diabetes and feel better than I do right now. It ain't easy. I want to be able to take walk with my husband without having to sit down every 20 ft.
  • Matti2day
    Matti2day Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello im restarting on here as well and Im looking to lose the last 100 of the last 165 pounds I started with.
  • aggievet21
    aggievet21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to lose about 150lbs to get to my goal weight if 180. I lost about 75lbs in 2019 before COVID and gained it all back with about 10 extra pounds. I don’t really want to tell anyone in my life because I honestly don’t see any difference at all but I’ve lost about 45lbs so far since January. I know I should be proud, but I’m struggling mentally because I can’t see it in the mirror. But I wanted to share it somewhere.
  • kymberlylowery
    kymberlylowery Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose around 100lbs and looking for an accountability partner.. just starting this journey again.
  • JanineLP1987
    JanineLP1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking at losing 120lbs! How's your journey going so far?
  • urbangypsy72
    urbangypsy72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have 195 lbs (or 88kgs or 13 stones) to lose. Already on my way with 12 lbs lose and gain some muscle. Goal is to build muscle, tighten the skin while losing weight. I love lifting so if I get both done I'll be super happy. Ultimately, I want to ride on amusement park rides, fit in small spaces again and get that knee replacement. But for now , I want to make it to 250lbs which is about the standard for most older park rides (like Knott's). Let's do this!!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Be purposeful! Track everything daily. Those two tips will get you from where you are to where you want to be.

I started December 27th 2022, and so far I've lost 40lbs. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 14. I have another 60lbs to go but I track every day. I'm mindful of how many calories I have to spend and stick to it. If you don't show up, you'll be showing yourself to the door because you will have failed before you started.

Don't give up. Any of you. All of you. It can be done. You will do this. It is possible. I know a big number can seem daunting, but make a decision every day to do the right thing. And if you eat too much, track it anyway. Track the good days AND the bad. I want all of us to succeed in our health and fitness goals.

You just gotta stick with it and track everything you eat and drink and the pounds will come off.
  • imagirlsamiam4949
    imagirlsamiam4949 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and accountability friends to connect on Facebook, TikTok ect... Looking to loose 100+
  • NumberGood
    NumberGood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal: To lose 180 pounds in 20 pound increments.

Feel free to friend me if you’re also looking for support.