Anyone else losing over 100lbs?

Options
I’m trying to lose around 150lbs. Anyone else starting with a similar goal?

Replies

• JREmore
    JREmore Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on that journey as well! Looking to lose exactly that!
  • lynz2137
    lynz2137 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat similar and I'm using liquid collagen. Down 10lbs so far.
  • adrianadciocan
    adrianadciocan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need to lose between 40-50 kilos so between 88-110 lbs. Realistically, to have a healthy BMI, I would definitely need to lose at least 100lbs. So I'm also part of the club. :) I've lost a similar amount before, but after chronic illness before the pandemic and then the pandemic, I just wasn't able to focus on healthy habits and ended up putting it all back on. This time I am very much focusing on changing my mindset for life. The previous time I was more preoccupied with the aesthetic side of weight loss. Now I want to get back to feeling healthy and being able to do strength training which I fell in love with before becoming ill.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yes we are here, setting small goals to achieve to add up to that one big goal
  • LesleySued
    LesleySued Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck! This weight thing is such a tricky thing. I have done the yo-yo over the years (yes this isn't my first rodeo on MFP) and this week the scale tipped my highest weight of 252.9. I am looking to lose 130 pounds. One step at a time and hopefully meet some peeps along the way. In the past I just used the app as a tracking device. I am thinking that maybe I need to use it for information, inspiration along with tracking. We got this!!! :smiley:
  • TheBarefootMama
    TheBarefootMama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! I just started my journey to lose 160 lbs and am hoping for the best.
  • ellynorus
    ellynorus Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep! Looking to lose at least 100lbs but starting small with a 10lb goal. It feels a little daunting to be looking such a huge number in the face, but hoping with mini goals and a LOT of patience it will work out!
  • Engela16
    Engela16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to loose 150 lbs... already down 32 lbs. A bit new to Myfitnesspal
  • LadyWyn1
    LadyWyn1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Are you starting a group? I was at 311 but now 250. Have been at 250 for 6 months, time to proceed downward again.
  • stinagene
    stinagene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Starting with 100!! Starting over today! The struggle is real but living this way is a struggle also! Anyone else fighting binge eating disorder and/or thyroid issues?
  • anRemi87
    anRemi87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm new here... Looking to lose 150 lbs . Good luck!!