Ripped In 30 Days Starting Today 9/21/11! Care To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey everybody~ I wanna join in if I can! I am on W1 D2 and it is kicking me! A little sore..but in a good kind of way! Starting weight at 151 and goal weight 140
  • indiana458
    indiana458 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I just started week 2 of ripped in 30 so I would love to participate!!

I do not have measurements, but my start weight was 169 and now I am down to 167 or 168 (depends on the time of day of weighing).
    My goal weight overall is 150ish and my mini goal for 4 weeks is 160. Hopefully Jillian will help me get there!!

Even after just a week I notice my clothes fitting more loosely!

Let's do this!!! =)
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    Can I just say: the frickin chair squat lifts kick my butt every time. I'm looking forward to not seeing those again.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi! i just started ripped in 30 today-- is it ok to join a day late? :) I just finished 30 day shred and had amazing results-- i'm looking forward to the same with Ripped in 30!! With 30DS i did 10 days of each level with no break...this video recommends 5-6 days at each level with atleast a 1 days break so i was gonna do 6 days break, level 2: 6 days, break, level 3...etc... is that how anyone else is doing it?
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Can I just say: the frickin chair squat lifts kick my butt every time. I'm looking forward to not seeing those again.

Those were one of my favorites :smile:
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi! i just started ripped in 30 today-- is it ok to join a day late? :) I just finished 30 day shred and had amazing results-- i'm looking forward to the same with Ripped in 30!! With 30DS i did 10 days of each level with no break...this video recommends 5-6 days at each level with atleast a 1 days break so i was gonna do 6 days break, level 2: 6 days, break, level 3...etc... is that how anyone else is doing it?

Welcome!

To answer your question - that is what I plan on doing. Six days and break on the seventh!
  • jennor8or
    Options
    Starting info:
    Weight: 151.6
    Body Fat percentage: 31.2%
    Shoulders: 42"
    Chest: 33.6"
    Waist: 31.5"
    Hips: 39"
    Thigh: 23.5"
    Arm: 10.5"

cant wait to see those go down :)
  • EPICSRT
    Options
    L1 D2 seemed to fly by! At this rate, I think I will gladly accept a rest day after 6 days.

Getting a good work out! The abs are deffinately getting a workout!

Two down, 28 days to go!!
  • prestonsmama09
    Options
    my workout buddy and i started ripped in 30 on 9/22. we are only on day 2 and we i think can feel every aching muscle in our body!!! lol! hoping for amazing results!!! good luck to everyone! hope we all can have tons of success!!!
  • prestonsmama09
    Options
    oh and here are my stats :happy:

STARTED 9/22/11

WEIGHT~ 157.6
    CHEST~ 38 IN
    THIGHS~ 27 1/4IN
    CALF(L)(R)~ 14 1/4 IN
    HIPS~ 39 1/2
    WAIST~ 33 IN
    UPPER ARM (L)~ 12 1/4 IN
    UPPER ARM (R)~ 12 1/2 IN

i also took before pics, but time will tell if i will actually post those.. lol
  • jennor8or
    Options
    day 2 was a little easier but i'm so sore! i was so surprised too since i'd just finished 30ds-- but my shoulders, abs, and thighs are acchhinnggg -- *disclaimer: this is NOT a complaint! its a victory*
  • EPICSRT
    Options
    Day 3 was pretty good! I will definately be ready to move to level 2 next week!

I am definately glad I did 30DS before RI30D.

So.......how is day 3 going for those that started a few days ago?
  • jennor8or
    Options
    Day 3 was pretty good! I will definately be ready to move to level 2 next week!

I am definately glad I did 30DS before RI30D.

So.......how is day 3 going for those that started a few days ago?

i am already tired of those side lunges with lateral raises-- those r so hard for me for some reason! lol buttt...i can say that i'm enjoying doing 3 strength moves instead of 2!! :D i did "before" pics this morning (i know its day 3 but better late than never) and realized just how far i have to go!
  • Fitwam
    Options
    I am right there with ya Jennor8or! Those side lunges with the laterals are the hardest part to me! Don't know why....
    I am loving it! Day 3 yesterday was good. I already feel like I am getting "tighter". Played golf today..and it wasn't pretty. Felt strong though over the ball...so I am hoping by improving my overall fitness, so will my golf scores!

4146677.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EPICSRT
    Options
    I would agree with side lunge comments. For whatever reason, that step to side, back to center, then to the other side seems to throw me off. I actually went down to the 3 pound weight for that specific exercise because I seem to get all out of wack when using the 5 pound. I'm pretty much focusing on the form.

Day 4 was pretty much easy (except as noted above). Two more days, then a break!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is D4L2 for me..knees are aching a little but other than that im fine! the move that kills me is the side lunge with a leg raise..kills my *kitten* and thighs! you do a side lunge w/out weights and touch the ground then lift the straight leg and oh man killer workout :grumble:
  • jennor8or
    Options
    *wooo hooo* 1 more day of LEVEL 1!! I can't WAIT to be telling myself that tomorrow as i'm trying to keep my balance while jumping straight into the air and landing with the other leg raised :p
  • EPICSRT
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 1 done. Rest day tomorrow as recommended!

Can't wait to see what is in store for us in Level 2 on Wednesday.

How are you all doing??
  • Fitwam
    Options
    I am a little disappointed.....
    I took yesterday off....just couldn't do it. Today it will be Day 6 Level 1 done....and I am going to start the C25k program. I probably shouldn't have, but I jumped on the scale again today and I was up a 1lb and 1/2! I kept thinking about Jillian saying "you can eat your way through any exercise", but I really haven't gone overboard. I have a glass of wine every night...with dinner or right before bed...but that's even legal on Med. Diet...so I am disappointed. Gonna stick with it though. Feel tighter...but don't really feel as though my clothes fit any better.
    Problem area is really the tummy. I just cant seem to get it any tighter. I KNOW you can't spot reduce. And I think there was thread about that earlier on the forum. Still, it's the one area I would like to grab and throw to the side!

NOT GIVING UP! I am gonna do this for the 30 days....I have to be in it for the long haul....
  • EPICSRT
    Options
    Hello all!

It's the beginning of week 2 and you can check-in here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/355186-ripped-in-30-days-9-21-11-starting-week-2-check-in