HRM on Sale Today at Buy.com

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hi

I don't know if it's too late but do u need to wear the chest thing (sorry..silly question)
    and if u work out at different times during the day does it keep a tally of cals burned?
    What about walking the kids to school etc?

Any info appreciated :)

Kim

Oh, I didn't answer that fully before.
    The stop watch that goes with it... you can hit the start/stop button and count calories during your exercise periods. You wouldn't want to count calories all day long. Many of those are accounted for in your BMR.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    just ordered mine, thanks Lauryn!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks :)
    I ordered it yesterday...can't wait to give it a try

Kim
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this info:flowerforyou: I just bought mine..
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have this one too. LOVE it. just bought it a few months back. my other one was a nordatac which was told made by the same company, anyway i had taken it off and put it in my gym bag and it stopped working. when i bought this one the guy said it was because i didn't let it dry first and put in the gym bag with my wet towel, and cloths so the moisture got to it. i think i might work now. i couldn't throw it out. had that one for a few years.
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Mine is in the mail. Thanks for the great tip! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Mine is in the mail. Thanks for the great tip! :flowerforyou:

No problem :wink:
    Always trying to help folks out.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    mine is in the mail too---about $40 with S&H and tax!!! Hope to love it as much as you! Thanks

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    just ordered mine too! Thanks!

so do you have to wear the watch and the chest strap thingy together, or can you just wear one or the other? thanks for the info!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    just ordered mine too! Thanks!

so do you have to wear the watch and the chest strap thingy together, or can you just wear one or the other? thanks for the info!

I've always worn them both together. The chest strap makes the HRM more accurate.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, Lauryn. I just ordered mine.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I've also been looking for a good HRM at a good price, and it looks like I've found one! I just ordered mine & can't wait til I get it!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Taking over the gyms
    One Reebok Precision XT at a time.
    *evil muahahahaha*
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Taking over the gyms
    One Reebok Precision XT at a time.
    *evil muahahahaha*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    With Lauryn's great find I've ordered mine also and it's processing... Can't wait to get it and try out my new toy! :bigsmile: thanks again Lauryn! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Limited Stock but still available....
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i ordered mine.. got an email that said it was on its way... So i tried to track it.. it says invalid order number, you have no orders on file... great
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Bought it! Thanks!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i ordered mine.. got an email that said it was on its way... So i tried to track it.. it says invalid order number, you have no orders on file... great

This is what i'm afraid of. Anybody else have this happen? Did you pay up front? Any way to see if your card was charged? I was tempted to get one, but the site has a poor rating for reliability. I hope you guys don't have any problems.
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yeah i am a dork.. I had to go to paypal and check the status there.. It is slowly on the way, i refused to pay for faster shipping... which i always regret.. so it is going to take 8 days to get to Alabama from Dallas...