JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    This time I mean it..
    Vacation really done today as I’m back to work

Gonna just put last few days in rear view mirror

Goals
    No beer
    Under 2k calories
    Treadmill after work
    No food after 9
    12 or more glasses of water
    Track All food
    Pay car insurance
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after 8pm
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today
    ☑️Start pricing project for work
    ☑️Cook spaghetti squash during lunch break
    ☑️Make stir fry using spaghetti squash instead of rice or lo mien noodles as a base for dinner

I didn’t post my JFT yesterday. I just needed a break from posting and checking in. Starting with Easter …. My daughter’s 2 closest friends stayed overnight Sunday night and didn’t go home until Monday late afternoon. My daughter was on spring break all of last week. My parents visited through most of spring break. My daughter’s BFF had parents out of town and stayed from Friday night through Sunday afternoon and their other friend stayed Saturday night as well. There was also another kids birthday party I took them all to on Saturday afternoon. I took all 3 of them to church on Sunday morning and then met up with a friend (once all the kids were home) for a book fair event. The past 10 days or so have been utter chaos. So I’m a bit crazed and trying to get everyone in this house back on a normal schedule this week. Hopefully, by mid-week we’ll be back to normal. This morning was ROUGH!

@jennysweet58 YES! They didn’t show up with one in their arms, except their own. However, they kept saying she needed a puppy and was so good with their puppy… then started showing her pictures of puppies and made arrangements to go pick one up to adopt. Ugh! We had to say no. Thankfully, my husband has more backbone than I do and the no came swiftly and firmly.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT MONDAY
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails.
    2. Online facilitation - Cover class. AGAIN. Change security setting. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Review article and prepare notes. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade late assignments. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Choose poem. Send out tutoring plans. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Revise plans for Friday (half-period). WRITE SUB PLANS.
    3. Pit Crew - Change security setting BACK. Review schedule for Friday.
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Libby). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. PARENT CALLS. Set up weekly plans. Turn in absence form.
    5. English class - DGP 10 / Review comparison on paper / Malala catch-up.
    6. Tutoring. GET SIGNATURE. Lifting. Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there.
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday RC. NO YMCA or library volunteering. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO CHECK WITH ANA ABOUT VISIT. Need to check on when we won't be able to use laptops and make sure that plans are in place. Need to check cabinet for nose spray before ordering more.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 204.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Mar 23 4p. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric May 1 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? (Mar 25)

13. Therapy thoughts: Achieving fitness goals is especially difficult when snacking is apparently the only effective, inexpensive, convenient de-stresser and I'm stressed almost all the time. Progress: Work on reflecting on progress. Regressive behavior is now minimal. ASK about what's scary about the room. About what else in her life (now or previously) is/was like that. Normalize putting the blankets away EVERY MORNING. Then move to doing it FIRST, along with getting dressed. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. We are losing SO MUCH TIME for special events at the end of the year. It's SO hard to keep track of everything..
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm.
  • LilRock25
    LilRock25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Walk at least 30 minutes
    Track my food
    No mindless eating
    No alcohol
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    I'm poorly af right no2. So no goals. Probs won't post much til I'm better

Got a bladder infection and a cold. But with the way the cold has hit me I'm inclined to think it's covid. Gonna see if I can pick up a test from somewhere today x

I feel like death, I look like death, still managed the school run but had to get on the bus there this afternoon but still walked home.
    Got on more errand to run then I'm getting in bed.
    Ash will have to sort the kids tonight x
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow except hot cocoa and my dose of metalusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options

JFT for tomorrow 4/17
    Nothing to eat until after 12 pm except my coffee stuff. Yes
    No more than 1/4 cup nuts Yes

JFT for tomorrow 4/18
    Nothing to eat until after 12 pm except my coffee stuff.
    No crackers or nuts or chocolate spread today.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options
    Ever since things went south in February, I haven't been able to focus on my health. No excuse really, just not in the right mind set. I've gained back a fair amount of what I lost last fall, and now it's riding season again. Tonight is spin class, and I've done well so far with food, but I just don't trust myself to stay on track. I haven't posted actual health goals lately because I knew deep down that I wouldn't keep them. I think today I will try again. Just for today.

JFT Monday
    - Work by 8:00 :( not even close. I went to bed early and everything, but could not get out of bed today.
    - 8:30 meeting :smiley: Barely
    - 10:00 Supplier audit :smiley: That place is a mess.
    - Home at lunch for pup :smiley:
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Protein bar for lunch :smiley:
    - Spin class
    - Healthy low-ish carb dinner
    - No alcohol
    - No late night snacking
    - Bed by 10:00
  • pridesabtch
    Options

@jennysweet58 YES! They didn’t show up with one in their arms, except their own. However, they kept saying she needed a puppy and was so good with their puppy… then started showing her pictures of puppies and made arrangements to go pick one up to adopt. Ugh! We had to say no. Thankfully, my husband has more backbone than I do and the no came swiftly and firmly.

I can't believe how inconsiderate that was. A puppy is a huge commitment. One everybody needs to be on board and excited about. Of course every kid would love to have a puppy to play with, but they don't realize the amount of work it is. We are all on board with the puppy thing, but boy is it wearing us out!
    Our puppy, Gia, is nicknamed "dragon" because we cannot get her to stop biting. She is also slow on the house training band wagon. Partially because we work, and even though we come home at lunch, 4 hours is a long time for a 3 month old bladder. The clean up is no joke. There are days she gets bathed 2-3 times because she pooped in the kennel and got into it, YUCK! Anyway, glad you guys stood your ground.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday 17th April

Eat 3 sensible meals breakfast and lunch good, ate later with son and had a pizza...does it help that it was a 6 inch thin crust with onion topping?
    No more than one small snack 2, totaling 200 cals
    Phone electrician and roofer managed to get hold of electrician, still need to send roofer photos
    Cook up turnips (love turnip, will put lots in freezer for later) no
    Start new cleaning plan I saw online yes, did ok but surprised how short my attention span is!

I do know how to clean lol, but fancy trying a routine I read about. Since I stopped work, I actually do less than before. Need a bit more routine in my life at the moment.

I'd planned to carry on gardening today, but it's raining. Hopefully later. pricked out seedlings in the shed

JFT Tuesday 18th April

Eat 3 sensible meals
    No more than one small snack
    Email roofer
    Turnip!
    Cleaning plan
    Weed front border

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    🫶🐰💎🐥🪞🐣🪞🐥💎🐰🫶
    🫶🐰💎 April 2023 💎🐰🫶
    🫶🐰💎🐥🪞🐣🪞🐥💎🐰🫶
    April focus: No change from March.
    If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it! 😝
    📍Focus: Positive thinking,
    Gratitude meditation:
    📍Adhere to Solid Habits
    Gratitude meditation
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    💎💎💎

Current Solid Habits
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

@Bex953172 I had to laugh when I read you hadn’t hit save draft. I had just lost a post for the same reason. It took ages to find my place again 😝

I spent so much time finding my place again that I’ve run out of time. I’ll come back after lunch.

🫶 Terri
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT TUESDAY
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails.
    2. Online facilitation - Cover class. AGAIN. Change security setting. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Review article and prepare notes. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade late assignments. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Choose poem. Send out tutoring plans. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Revise plans for Friday (half-period). WRITE SUB PLANS.
    3. Pit Crew - Change security setting BACK. Show trailer; fold airplanes. Go out to common area to fly airplanes.
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. PARENT CALLS. Set up weekly plans. Turn in absence form. Check in at retirement party! AUGH!
    5. English class - DGP 10 / Section 2 / NRI.
    6. Park walk? RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS AND PICK UP INTER-LIBRARY LOAN BOOKS! Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there.
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday RC. NO YMCA or library volunteering. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO CHECK WITH ANA ABOUT VISIT. Need to check on when we won't be able to use laptops and make sure that plans are in place. Need to check cabinet for nose spray before ordering more. Massage Sat May 13 6P.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 204.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Mar 23 4p. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric May 1 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? (Mar 25)

13. Therapy thoughts: Achieving fitness goals is especially difficult when snacking is apparently the only effective, inexpensive, convenient de-stresser and I'm stressed almost all the time. Progress: Work on reflecting on progress. Regressive behavior is now minimal. ASK about what's scary about the room. About what else in her life (now or previously) is/was like that. Normalize putting the blankets away EVERY MORNING. Then move to doing it FIRST, along with getting dressed. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. There are SO many little things to keep track of and I'm not sure I can keep juggling everything...
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    @teigansdad Your vacation sounds wonderful! I wouldn’t have counted calories at an All Inclusive either…the hike you want on sounds brutal! I love that Teigan named all the cats! LOL

@snowflake1968 That’s a great idea, actually. I’ve lived in this city for over 30 years and never made any actual friends that I hang out with. Perhaps I need to look into taking lessons and look at what kind of activities there are around here now that I’m not working. I used to not do things because they were scheduled during my work hours.

@jennysweet58 Thanks for the info regarding the pool you and your husband use. It’s encouraging to hear how much it has helped you. My husband and I have same type of issues. I have knees & ankle joint pain and neuropathy burning on the bottoms of my feet, and my husband has back issues. I haven’t called the Y yet because although I’m chatty on here, I’m rather shy about joining classes by myself and have anxiety about going out in public in a swim suit. Your kitchen adventures are about to begin in full swing it sounds like! It’s not fun living in chaos but SO worth it in the end. I’ll bet it’s going to be so pretty when it’s done!

@littleblackskirt I totally hear you regarding needing a routine now that you’ve stopped working. I have discovered since I retired that I am definitely ADHD and cannot function without a routine. I got SO MUCH MORE done with I was working than I have since retiring! It must be somewhat common I would think though…
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Not feeling great today, so keeping it short. Have a good one!

Just for Today
    • 24H Plan & Assess
    • WATER
    • Close activity rings
    • Mom's for AQ video
    • Home Care & Ta-Da's
    • Call in Rx refills
    • Early to bed.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Monday JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water ✔️
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ✔️
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after 8pm ✔️
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today ✔️
    ☑️Start pricing project for work ❌
    ☑️Cook spaghetti squash during lunch break ✔️
    ☑️Make stir fry using spaghetti squash instead of rice or lo mien noodles as a base for dinner ✔️

Tuesday JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after 8pm
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today
    ☑️Start pricing project for work
    ☑️Daughter has volleyball practice
    ☑️Ladies' Bible Study tonight - try to remember calorie limits
    ☑️Turn in Hogwarts Challenge answers
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hourcommitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow except hot cocoa and my dose of meyamusal.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    JFT Monday
    - Work by 8:00 :( not even close. I went to bed early and everything, but could not get out of bed today.
    - 8:30 meeting :smiley: Barely
    - 10:00 Supplier audit :smiley: That place is a mess.
    - Home at lunch for pup :smiley:
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Protein bar for lunch :smiley:
    - Spin class :neutral:
    - Healthy low-ish carb dinner :(
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - No late night snacking :smiley:
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

So I had a headache all day yesterday that ibuprofen wouldn't touch. Went to teach spin and couldn't even spin easy. Every movement made me nauseous. I called class, but couldn't participate. Texted hubby, thinking he may have to come get me. But I sat in the car for about 30 minutes and that seemed to clear up the nausea and dizziness. I haven't had a full on migraine in a couple of years, but that was brutal. I made it home and pretty much took an Imetrex and crashed. Hubby brought home dinner, I ate, and then went to sleep. I didn't even stir when V got home. Nor did I wake up with the puppy at 4:00 like normal. I did get up at 6:30 for the pooch. Still a little off today, but mostly just still feel drugged. Very minimal headache.

Plan was to ride after work, but that's a no go. Instead, V wants me to touchup her roots. Hair dresser is not my calling, but I do it better than her friends, and she is too busy to squeeze in an actual appointment before she goes to NY on the 27th. Here is a picture of her as a "Silly Girl" from Beauty and the Beast, or as she refers to them "Expensive *kitten*". Her words not mine. She is the one on the right pouting over Gaston getting married. Not the greatest pic, but she and her friends still looks cute.

mgunvvihwfah.jpg

JFT Tuesday
    - Feel better
    - Drink water
    - Do hair
    - Eat reasonably
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    @teigansdad Your vacation sounds wonderful! I wouldn’t have counted calories at an All Inclusive either…the hike you want on sounds brutal! I love that Teigan named all the cats! LOL

@snowflake1968 That’s a great idea, actually. I’ve lived in this city for over 30 years and never made any actual friends that I hang out with. Perhaps I need to look into taking lessons and look at what kind of activities there are around here now that I’m not working. I used to not do things because they were scheduled during my work hours.

@jennysweet58 Thanks for the info regarding the pool you and your husband use. It’s encouraging to hear how much it has helped you. My husband and I have same type of issues. I have knees & ankle joint pain and neuropathy burning on the bottoms of my feet, and my husband has back issues. I haven’t called the Y yet because although I’m chatty on here, I’m rather shy about joining classes by myself and have anxiety about going out in public in a swim suit. Your kitchen adventures are about to begin in full swing it sounds like! It’s not fun living in chaos but SO worth it in the end. I’ll bet it’s going to be so pretty when it’s done!

@littleblackskirt I totally hear you regarding needing a routine now that you’ve stopped working. I have discovered since I retired that I am definitely ADHD and cannot function without a routine. I got SO MUCH MORE done with I was working than I have since retiring! It must be somewhat common I would think though…

Feeling you on the ADHD front, for me I can't think of anything else that could explain the way I am. But I'm too embarrassed to go to the Dr incase they laugh me out of the door. I'd like to be wrong, I'd like to NOT have it. But then that just means I'm a f*©king awkward person in general 😂😂😂
  • more_freggies76
    Options

JFT for today 4/18
    Nothing to eat until after 12 pm except my coffee stuff. Yes
    No crackers or nuts or chocolate spread today. Yes

JFT for today 4/19
    No crackers or chocolate candy or chocolate spread today.
    No more than 1/4 cup mixed jours.