Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

33 days on Herbalife and I feel Great

33 days on Herbalife and I feel Great
well I have been on Herbalife for 33 days and I love it. I am not tired like I use to be, I have more enorgy , I am not hungrey during the day . I feel so good. I am thinking about joining Herbalife to help others out there to feel the way I do. I have lots of different shake flavories I can make. I just so love it so glad I found Herbalife

The first day was a little hard one of the pills have caffeine in it and I took them to close and got feeling bad and had the shacks bad. all the other days have been great. I am learning how to eat right and better . when i want something the kids have cake,brownies,ice cream , I take a small bite and I am ok with not having it all, all I need is a taste.

In the 33 days on Herbalife I have had 3 days I fell off.

1. Got upset and time of month and I ate about 3 homemade brownie

2. When we lost electric during the hurricane (morning time only)

3. the first day (yesterday) that we away camping. don't know why it happened but ate 2 hoho's, 2 small bags of chips and 2 hotdogs with cheese but other then this doing good.

Yesterday I was walking out of walmart and my youngest ask for a piggy back ride I said ok and as we where walking I notice he kept slidding from my butt (now my butt had a shelf that you could sit on) and as we keep walking he keep slidding. an I said to him you not staying up like you use to anymore and he said no he keeps slidding LOL . So in 33 days my shelf on my butt has went away

Herbalife is expensive but the results I have seen and how I feel on it is well worth it

. started out doing Herbalife on mine own did not like the lady who contacted me at all. 2 weeks ago I found a lady who is there to help me she is 45 mins away but she is great and a big help.

So far I have lost 13 lbs and have lost over 12 inches. in 33 days

This month I am starting to exercise I am going to do 1 mile walk with my walking dvds. taking this one very small step at a time.

Replies

• AWESOME! I love Herbalife. I have been on it for about 20 days and lost 5 lbs. I have so much more energy and can actually keep up with my husband, mr high energy...lol. I don't even crave sweets anymore. I couldn't believe it when someone asked me today how much weight I have lost, so I must be losing inches too!
  • That's great! I joined the team and love what they stand for. If you find like minded individuals that you love to work with you should join their team. I have experienced the same thing. I didn't like the first gal that presented it to me in fact she just wanted a sale didn't care about my health/fitness goals. I am now with a wonderful upline who supports me in every way. I'm so glad you two are herbalized it's a great family!
  • I just started herbalife today. Hopefully with this tool I'lll stay on track!
  • Hi, I just joined myfitnesspal three weeks ago and started herbalife at the same time. I have been drinking 2-3 shakes a day along with one meal and healthy snacks. I could really use a friend that is doing the same as me. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!