Anyone else losing over 100lbs?

Options
124»

Replies

• MushyOatmeal
    MushyOatmeal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. Looks like there are quite a few of us working toward the same goal. I’ve been fat since birth and started dieting when I was 10. A few days ago I put down a $500 deposit and made a date for bariatric surgery. Last night I seriously reconsidered that option. This is my last attempt before going under the knife.

Good luck to all of us
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose around 120 lbs. This is the first time I’ve acknowledged that amount. I started seriously about 7 weeks ago and have lost about 14 lbs. I write down everything I eat. It makes a difference.
  • Connieco2023
    Connieco2023 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP.. I’ve been tracking a week. I need to lose 100+ as well. I’m hoping this, plus throwing every trick I know and learn of as well, to this goal. Being mindful, being positive, probiotics, apple cider vinegar.. ready to try what works. I’ve joined some Bariatric FB groups to get the inspiration from post-surgical posts, bc right now I don’t want surgery. So I’m leaning in on myself here, with diet and exercise, so I can get success and maybe spare myself what I fear. Yes, one day, one week, one pound at a time. I’m choosing my hard. It’s hard to be obese. And hard to change my eating and exercise lifestyles. I’m choosing this hard.
  • lrnlife
    lrnlife Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes same. I have 115 lbs to lose. Currently 263 down from 284. Consistent behavior is my focus this round!!
  • kymberlylowery
    kymberlylowery Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am on the journey to lose 100lbs. Looking for some motivation and accountability.
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've lost 137 lbs so far and have almost that much left to lose. When I started my journey I weighed
    418 lbs. I'm now in the upper 200's. I've done it all on MyFitnessPal. Just remember: YOU'VE GOT THIS!!