Been here for a while & finally taking it seriously

Options
Hello everyone, I hope that you are enjoying your weight goal progress. I have been on here for about a year and I am just now taking this seriously. My grandmother just suffered a heart attack this week and I am determined to get some healthy lifestyle habits ASAP

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    Stay focused....you can do it. As the Mexicans say, SI SE PUEDE lol :) Good luck!
  • xoxo_kelly
    Options
    I'm sorry about your grandmother *hugs* I feel like I'm in the same mindset.. I can never commit and stick with my diet and change my eating habits, friend request me if you'd like, I'm kinda new and looking for friends on the same weight loss journey.
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your grandmother! Now is the time to clear your mind and find your way to a healthier lifestyle! Good luck!
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am sorry about your grandmother. I just lost my dad this past spring because of a whole bunch of health problems, but cancer was what he died from. I think about him when I am trying to remember to eat healthy or get some exercise in. Good Luck! Maybe you can get your grandmother involved also!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Hope she is in recovery. Now for yourself time to get serious is no time like the present. Good luck with your healthy weight loss journey.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your Grandma and best wishes for your healthy journey. :smile: