flirt thread

Options

Replies

• NightSox
    NightSox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. A week ago? Nice my own stalkers. Sweet!
    Not stalkin' yet, but I've seen you around. The legs reeled me in.
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    From Jax, but now live in NC
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I decided to wait awhile before posting so I couldn't be blamed for getting ANOTHER thread deleted lol =D.

Hello everyone...

My name is Cris =D.
  • flasportsfan
    Options
    Well hello there Mr Chris. Nice to see you.
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    been through Jax once , I'm planning on spending some time on the east coast this year. Usually spend my time on the gulf coast ....The co. I work for has some big pants in the Tr-city of NC or triad or whatever it's called
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I decided to wait awhile before posting so I couldn't be blamed for getting ANOTHER thread deleted lol =D.

Hello everyone...

My name is Cris =D.

Hi Chris.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just became a fan of flannel pj pants :-D

Just huh??

Hmm...

And hello you two lol.
  • flasportsfan
    Options
    Yes the Triad area is Greensboro, Winston - Salem and High Point areas. I'm in the Triangle area - Raleigh
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    been through Jax once , I'm planning on spending some time on the east coast this year. Usually spend my time on the gulf coast ....The co. I work for has some big pants in the Tr-city of NC or triad or whatever it's called

Ummmm I meant big plants
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm going to try to sleep and hope my hacking cough doesn't keep me up all night yet again. Sweet dreams everyone! :heart:
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    Yes the Triad area is Greensboro, Winston - Salem and High Point areas. I'm in the Triangle area - Raleigh

well then you very well may know the Co. I work for , not sure I wanna say it in here but it is a huge company that was in the news a few years back because of corporate corruption...the CEO and an accountant are doing time as we speak
  • flasportsfan
    Options

Ummmm I meant big plants

Yeah, sure that's what you meant! Lol!!
  • flasportsfan
    Options

well then you very well may know the Co. I work for , not sure I wanna say it in here but it is a huge company that was in the news a few years back because of corporate corruption...the CEO and an accountant are doing time as we speak

We have few of those kind of companies here. Especially in research triangle park
  • flasportsfan
    Options

We have few of those kind of companies here. Especially in research triangle park
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options

who is your hockey team ?
  • flasportsfan
    Options
    Carolina Hurricanes. I was at the game tonite
  • Multistyles
    Options
    came to watch on sidelines
    me too homie
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    Carolina Hurricanes. I was at the game tonite

I'm getting back into playing hockey this fall , just got done shopping for skates online. Carolina did pretty good last year didn't they? I'm a huge Hershey Bears fan , they play in the AHL and are the top affiliate for the Capitals. Hershey lost to a team from Carolina last year in the playoffs
  • flasportsfan
    Options
    Yes, they did OK last year, but this year I hope is better! They really blew it tonite tho and didn't look great in the 3 rd period. Thankfully just preseason, but still disappointing.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Keep it tasteful, and no reason for mods to mod. From what I can see, this thread is just fine ;-)