Let’s see your B&A pics!

Options
Seeing everyone else’s success is such a motivation. Super proud of everyone, including myself 🥳

lfucvg1aei10.jpeg

Replies

• MrsLg
    MrsLg Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
    Can you talk about how you got there? Did you eat in a deficit for the 2 years? What type of exercise and how often?
  • Miarlaurent
    Miarlaurent Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!

And sure, I’d love to share! It was definitely a roller coaster. It’s all about balance, and it probably took the first year to really figure out how to navigate it. I found that the hardest part for me was keeping the habits. So even if I didn’t want to go to the gym and work out, I would still go, sometimes still in pajamas, and walk on the treadmill for 2-5 minutes and leave. Just to keep it a habit. Seems silly, but it helps! If I stop going.. I tend to not go back for a long time.

I also didn’t realize how many calories I was actually eating before I started this journey. So using this app has been a HUGE help. I definitely would not say I was in a deficit, it wasn’t until the past several months I’ve started doing that. I tried to stick around my cal goal.

Current routine:

Mon: back and bis + 25 min treadmill 10 incline
    Tuesday: active rest day (go on walk)
    Wed: Quads and hammies + 25 min treadmill 10 incline
    Thurs: cardio and core
    Fri: Glutes + 25 min treadmill 10 incline
    Sat: chest and tris + 25 min treadmill 10 incline
    Sun: full body + 25 min treadmill 10 incline

Let me know if you need more info! I have specific routines I follow but can send privately. I’m happy to share 😁🔥

Best of luck

• Miarlaurent
    Miarlaurent Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also I want to add that I had LOTS and lots of “slip ups” - before I started I thought it couldn’t be done even if I had 1 & that the rest of my life had to be this very strict and routined plan. It absolutely doesn’t ❤️
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats 🎉
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!