Transformation challenge, for the health of it

2»

Replies

• Jesse62
    Jesse62 Posts: 43 Member
    Just checking in with my weight. I'm currently at 206.4lbs, and a rough body fat percentage of 24.8%. I figure every week, I come to report how my journey is going. Majority of the weight was more than likely water. Trying to keep the protein high and the workouts intense. Looks like with my current program, I need to invest more in chest, back, and definitely core workouts. I plan to do some core routine in the morning, since I'm kind of limited for time.
    Thank you all for reading this.

I am digging the plan my friend. Let’s keep plowing and thanks for your insight
  • Jesse62
    capnemomac wrote: »
    I've been doing some explorations on this site and found that this "Group" function might work better for us. Maybe another group has already been started that I was late for, lol, if so that's cool too.

Feel free to join and bookmark this one if you want!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144780-the-april-17th-12-week-challenge

We appreciate your being here. Let us know how we can help

• Jesse62
    cypressfey wrote: »
    I'm 66-1/2 currently weigh 155.4 - gained 40 lbs when my thyroid decided to retire - now my thyroid is working fine, but I have 40 lbs to lose! :(sayg6tjmw5pf.jpg

You got this Sis!!

• Jesse62
    allierat84 wrote: »
    grugllqqbeb1.jpg
    I don't have any proper before pictures in gym wear or anything, but I have this one I took of my outfit to show my sister last week! I started exercising just over a week ago and started logging food consistently the past few days. Started at 171lbs and I'm 38 years old. Definitely up for a challenge!

How is your plan going. Let me know if I can help.

• Jesse62
    So I mentioned yesterday on my update about the scale issue. This morning I was down .2 lbs. I’ll take it.
    So my current macros are 300 protein/ 150 carbs/ 55 fat
    This week I’m doing 30-35 min LISS cardio 5X and a minimum of 8000 steps per day
    My training split is a PPL (push/pull/legs) and I lift 4-5 times per week.
    I’ll elaborate more on my training in upcoming post.
    I founded Team JM Fitness in 2013 and have coached both competitive and non competitive athletes. If you are diligently trying to improve your healthy and performance you are an athlete whether you consider yourself one or not.
    If you get stuck and need some suggestions for overcoming plateaus just send me a friend request and message me. I’ll be happy to try to help.
    Have a great day everyone and let’s take our goals serious today!!
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Hey all, a little late to the party here but joining anyway! I have 40 lbs to lose. I'm currently at my heaviest weight, 178. Started MFP again, this week and incorporating more movement into my workday. I purchased a walking pad for under my desk and I've been enjoying it!
  • Jesse62
    Hey all, a little late to the party here but joining anyway! I have 40 lbs to lose. I'm currently at my heaviest weight, 178. Started MFP again, this week and incorporating more movement into my workday. I purchased a walking pad for under my desk and I've been enjoying it!

Welcome to our challenge. If we can be of any assistance please let us know

• BlackDragon28
    BlackDragon28 Posts: 7 Member
    So far I'm doing pretty good on my diet and workout program. I had one cheat meal, due to work offering breakfast, but nothing crazy to throw me off track.
    I'm now down at 202.2lbs and at 24% body fat. Still need to somehow add in more ab workouts and realizing I need to at least add one more workout to my upper/lower Body program training.
    Figured I'd check in. Thank you all for reading this.
  • Jesse62
    okt8urnbcll3.jpeg
    About 5 weeks into my transformation and down 14 lbs so far
  • shantaymichelle81
    shantaymichelle81 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! Is it too late to join this challenge?!
  • Jesse62
    Hi! Is it too late to join this challenge?!
    It isn’t too late. Jump on in!!

• _simplicity_
    _simplicity_ Posts: 8 Member
    @Jesse62 @BlackDragon28 how did things work out for y'all with the transformation challenge? just curious.
  • jimmydr5
    jimmydr5 Posts: 254 Member
    edited January 1
    Great job sir. Why you left MFP sir?