Vshred

Options
I did it. I ordered the 90day program for $59. If anything, it’s motivation. I was disappointed when ordering that all these other videos kept popping up for additional products. It made it feel very scammy. I will do the 90 days. My weight is fine. I just want to lose the stubborn fat and become more defined. I’m half way there already so if Vshred is all he says then I should get there in 90 no problem. I already decided on water only with meals. No alcohol. Easy…

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    At least you didn't pay alot. Dude isn't as knowledgeable as he appears to be. When a guy starts out with "bodytype" and EPOC then he's obviously uneducated in actual physiology. Somatotypes have been debunked for quite some time now but he still uses it as a sales point to get business. EPOC is usually exagerrated by most fitness enthusiasts again trying to sell a plan.
    ATHLEANX with Jeff Cavaliere is a better choice. A degreed trainer with excellent experience and instruction.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • adunamislife
    adunamislife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments NinerBuff. I have both plans. I'm a fan of Jeff but same issues always trying to find a way to just workout at home with minimal equipment. I should have gone with Jeff's zero plan when I started. The Vshred meal planning materials I feel have been a little more straight forward and easy to use. I dropped 20 pounds with Jeffs AX-1 training camp in about 3 months last year. Great workouts just have to be at the gym for most of it in my case. Working on getting an easier nutrition plan put together so I'm keeping calories in line while balancing Macros.
  • fitness_krista
    fitness_krista Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 1 gym workout done. I did the weight routine and added 20minutes on the treadmill. Nutrition macros were adequate. A good start!
  • fitness_krista
    Options
    Day 2 done 👍. Honestly I feel like just a handful of exercises is too easy but I’m sore so I guess I’m doing something right! I have to do 20minutes of treadmill or stair climber after. It’s just not enough if I don’t. ((I’m used to doing HIIT.))
    2 days of good eating. Macros are in the range I want.
  • fitness_krista
    Options
    Still going. Day 3 done. No cardio. I will post progress the end of the month vs daily. I didn’t take photos to start. 👀 I will do that tomorrow and post at the end. Hoping for more arm and leg definition, lose the back fat and tone the glutes! The motivation is keeping me more focused on nutrition.
  • fitness_krista
    Options
    Day 27: so basically month 1 is done. I do notice a change. I’m starting to see the definition. I only missed one day. Leg day. I overdid it and had pain. So I nursed that. Ok now. Had maybe 3 days I didn’t follow the meal plan. Going out and indulging — learning that it’s ok as long as every day there isn’t an excuse. I’m good. Also learning to stop trying to rush the process. Going too heavy or adding extra exercises isn’t necessary. 2 more months to go.
  • fitness_krista
    Options
    Month 3/day 11! I haven’t missed a workout. I have got better planning meals. My weight is where it should be and I’m definitely stronger! I can do full plank pushups with ease! 3 sets of 15!! Woo-hoo! My arms look amazing! I’ve been following the weight routine with 20-25 minutes on the stair master / treadmill. Alternating. Not both. Stairs are easier too. Definitely stronger!
  • fitness_krista
    Options
    I have one week left of the Toned in 90 program and the stupid app won’t load the whole routine. This happened one day early in the program too. Apparently it’s something on their end. But so frustrating. I had to wing it yesterday.
    It has kept me motivated. The gym workout plan isn’t anything crazy but it definitely made me stronger and toned. I’m more focused on nutrition so I want to continue weight training and keep improving. I think I can come up with my own plan. Will see…
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    If it’s not loading for you you might be able to get some of your money back?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I have one week left of the Toned in 90 program and the stupid app won’t load the whole routine. This happened one day early in the program too. Apparently it’s something on their end. But so frustrating. I had to wing it yesterday.
    It has kept me motivated. The gym workout plan isn’t anything crazy but it definitely made me stronger and toned. I’m more focused on nutrition so I want to continue weight training and keep improving. I think I can come up with my own plan. Will see…
    It's good you've kept up. Consistency is really all that's needed in any workout program for success.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• thelady71
    thelady71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do you log it in the exercise tracker? There is no option for vshred.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,737 Member
    Options
    thelady71 wrote: »
    How do you log it in the exercise tracker? There is no option for vshred.

Depending on the format, log it under cardio as "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)" (if it's reps/sets format strength exercise), or as one of the circuit training options (if it's fast-paced continuous high-rep lower weight strength/cardio - preferably the lowest calorie one of those options), or calisthenics (if it's more bodyweight type work).

In other words, log it as the generic type of exercise it is - you won't find every "brand name" of exercise in the MFP exercise database.
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    @fitness_krista , I’d love to hear how the 90 days ended up for you! And do you have before and after pics? Hoping it was a tremendous success!
  • Rachel5K
    Rachel5K Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am just starting the program (day 3) and, OP, I have felt pretty much everything you have stated so far (from being annoyed by how scammy the program feels just to join, to the exercises feeling to easy at times, to still feeling sore regardless). I am so happy to have come across your post!