Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• cupcakecravings
    cupcakecravings Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of others, I'm back for another round of "Let's See How Long I Last This Time" - but feeling pretty good about it. Recently started Intermittent Fasting and I'm hopeful the habit will take. (I've already switched to black coffee - no creamer!!! - and never thought I'd be able to do that.)

Anyway, add me if you want to help cheer each other on!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday peeps! Feel free to add me!
  • Sim1223
    Sim1223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m definitely down for some motivational friends.
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Nice to have buddies on here. Feel free to add me!
  • raenright
    raenright Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me 🥳🥳 looking for some more motivation!
  • stawberrymilk
    stawberrymilk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    id love some friends!
  • MaryBigMama
    MaryBigMama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I came back recently after a while of non dieting/caring for my body. I would like new friends to share tips and recipes with. Feel free to add me 🥰
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! :)
  • John4change1974
    John4change1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So...I have been here before, a long time ago. I have lost weight on WW's and gained it back...I have lost weight on Optavia and gained it back...It is so frustrating and I only blame myself. I am 49, will be 50 next January. I need to lose 50 lbs by my 50th birthday. I am so, so unhappy with where I am right now and something has to change. I do acknowledge that it helps to have others with you. Here we go!
  • shivomv2023
    shivomv2023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here, feel free to add for some accountability and motivation !
  • Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    Gyrl_on_A_Journey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love some new friends. Would be great right about now. Can you all please do me a huge favor? I've been a member here for over 5 years. I was having a great weight loss journey until the death of my son and now I've gained most of my weight back. Recently I lost everything. My world is turned upside down. I lost my apartment, my job, everything. My children are staying with family because we were staying in a tent in a park for a while but the heat became overwhelming. So i made the hard choice of being without them just for a while until i can get situated. A couple of organizations, MHMR and Community Action Partners are going to help but they said it might be a few weeks. Until then im just trying to get help for my family whether its getting a hotel for a few weeks so I can get back with my family until the organizations can help, personal items, food, or whatever you can help with. If you can't help just pray for us. That is a blessing in itself. Can you please pray for us or share my link?https://giveahand.com/__Sp9N
    Thank you and God bless
  • TonyNeedstolooseweight
    TonyNeedstolooseweight Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! Active everyday! Full logs , almost been Active for 45 days +! I haven't asked for friends until my commitment stuck and it has! :) Any Welcome! :)
  • GrahamHorganOnline
    GrahamHorganOnline Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’ve tried adding some of you guys on here. But I see no option to add as friend.
  • yogaprincess2021
    yogaprincess2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Please add me! I need accountability and support and I’ll be right in your corner too!
  • ReneelovesD
    ReneelovesD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I had a lot of success here many years ago, but CV/lockdown hit me hard and taken me a while to shake it off and ended up heavier than I was first time round! Anyway, I'm ready to do this thing again - lost about 5kg over the past few months over a couple of concerted efforts and looking to lose another 15-20kg.

Find that some mutual motivation helps in turning it into a longer term thing so always on the lookout for friends. UK-based people who share diaries good, (as I'm nosy and like stealing ideas for things to eat!), but anyone on a weight-loss and/or fitness journey is welcome to add me.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll!
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello folks, hope the weekend is filled with fun or relax - whatever you’re asking for :)
    I am always happy to motivate new friends, get to know everyone and learn from their progress!
    Feel free to add me - Meg
  • Quattroneja
    Quattroneja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Always nice to have friends on MFP. I’m a 59 yo grandfather trying to lose 50 pounds. The excess weight is hard on my health as I get older. Need to be here for my family and for my 2 granddaughters who need me in their life at this time to help take care of them.