• starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Packet of regular instant oatmeal
    2 tbsp peanut butter
    2/3 cup 1% milk
    2 tbsp wheat germ

go girl to wash it down

The peanut butter in the oatmeal is sooooooo yummy!!! The go girl is mostly because I get up at the last possible second in the mornings and have no time for making coffee! (Plus it's still too hot for a warm drink in the AM).
  • nutrition_nerd8
    Options
    bare naked purely protein granola with dark chocolate ensure as a milk substitute!
    or egg whites (1 egg, 1/4 cup egg whites) in a tortilla with avocado, salsa and veggie cheese
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    50g of oatmeal made with water, 25g of sultanas, cinammon and nutmeg. If I need a 'sugar' fix then I add a teaspoon of Manuka honey. Delicious and, keeps me satisfied for hours.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    egg white omelet with veggies and turkey sausage, greek yogurt and a piece of fruit! yumm!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with mashed banana and cinnamon.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    overnight oats
    frittatas
    pop tarts + sludge
  • reenymac
    reenymac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Handful of Porridge oats (not cooked) soaked in freshly squeezed apple juice (or pear or pineapple or whatever I happen to have !) for a couple of minutes topped with desert spoon of low fat natural probiotic yogurt, handful of fresh blueberries, or strawberries or raspberries or again what ever happens to be there.. sprinkled with pumpkin seeds and small bit of mixed nuts (almonds etc..) and a drizzle of honey. Looks and tastes like desert ! would probably high enough calorie wise but low in sat fat and keeps you full till lunch deeeelish ! :)
  • Corpsebride08
    Corpsebride08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    100 calorie bagel thin topped w/ 1 oz of 1/3 less fat cream cheese and a large scrambled egg with a piece of fruit. My breakfast is at most peoples lunch time though since my husband works nights. :wink:
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon:love::smile: