Team Jungle Jewels (Sept Chal) - Week 4 (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 4/Day 4
    64 H2O and Under Cals
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers 8 min
    200 crunches 8 min CHALLENGE DONE!
    3 mile walk 45 min
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 4

3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups - Done

64 oz. water - done
    Under Calories - done
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 Complete, TG!

I was really tired today, and it took me like 2hrs to convince myself to do my workouts! Bleh!

But I did my regular workout, my jungle time, a split 5 minute bear walk, and an extra 2 miles today ... so mission complete!

And as always I kept myself hydrated in the jungle with 13 glasses of water ... and kept my grub eating down to a minimal so that I could stay under calories.

All in all, it was a very productive, active, and healthy day in the jungle for me? How about all you fellow jungle jewels, how is it swinging?
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    3 sets of 15: swimmers press, woodchops, lawnmowers, 21s
    200 crunches
    2 mile jog/walk

under cals/8 glasses water

So tonight I had my boss here to get her hair done... I decided I needed a color myself... so I MADE my boss from Humana, color MY hair for once.. lmao - quite an experience... It was funny to see her out of her element for once! Talk about teaching someone 1800 hrs of cosmetology backround crammed into about a 5 minute lecture.. LMAO! Either way, my hair turned out great! LOL I gave her a $10 discount on her hair tonight... wish she'd give ME a damn raise..lol

I found this highly amusing. I would love to have told some of my bosses to do something for me for a change! You could always corner her into giving you a raise. I mean, once she is in the chair and you have the clippers in your hand ... does she really have a choice? Get it in writing before you release her from your chair. :)
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS –
    Well today’s the day of my dreaded interview! I am now a complete bag of nerves LOL! Keep everything crossed for me ladies – I need your help!

Thank you all for being so fantastic yesterday - I knew you would!! You're awesome :happy: I look forward to catching up with all of you later!

So, today’s challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

OR

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

AND Week Four Weekly Team Challenge -

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches.
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 5

A S**T day- so taking it as my rest day!!
    Under cals
    Water over

Tomorrow is a brand new day!!! Good luck my beautiful ladies :drinker:
  • QueenFe
    Options
    Well Ladies today was the first day since the challenge that I woke up feeling like crap....lite headed... so I decided to wait untill after work to do my challenge exercises and workout. I'm just now finishing up.

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump) Done

Over water - done
    under calories - done

100 crunches towards challenge

I'm tired.... guess I'll rest up for kickboxing tomorrow Good night ladies... Keep up the great work!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

done and done
    water - check
    under cals - check
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 4/Day 5
    64 oz H2O & Under Cals
    Exercise done!
  • littlemount
    Options
    week4/day5
    Today could not do exercises got home late and tired.
    Rest day today will do exercises tomorrow.
    Rowing-20 minutes done in am
    under calories
    water-88 oz.
    Bright and early tomorrow need to catch up .
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Took Wed as rest day, but did my challenge exercises, plus 100 extra crunches.

Yesterday:
    Water - way over
    Cals - under
    Tabata
    Bushwoman exercises - done!!
    Extra crunches 100

Great job, ladies!! We started this challenge strong...it's winding down...let's keep the motivation up to finish STRONG!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get in here to post last night. Had a wedding to go to!

100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 35 split squats, 2min bear walk

Danced my *kitten* off at the wedding reception.....

under cals/8 glasses water
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 5
    All work out done
    Water over
    Cals under
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON JUNGLE JEWELS –

I want to apologise for being MIA thursday/friday - work & interviews got it the way, but regretably not to my advantage :cry.
    Still, on a positive note I am still alive, still thinner & fitter than before and best of all - I have YOU!! Health/well being comes first and everything follows XX

todays challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

OR BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

AND

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge - Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October! THE END OF THE MONTH IS IN SIGHT – YOU CAN DO IT!!
    For those of us going forward into October - news will follow soon xx

Hugs
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Forgive me for looking ahead to October - It is as a result of our success during September!!
    Thank you for those of you who wish to continue (either in October or November) - Jill & I SO look forward to seeing less of you - in the BEST sense!!!

If you could confirm by wednesday your intention to carry on - Plus - if you have any friends that might want to join us - ask them to pm me (with your name) - Jill and I will continue to kick your BUTTS!!!

Ladies - you ARE awesome - you DESERVE the best that life will bring. You ROCK :heart:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 6

3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups- done
    Under Cals - done
    Water - over
    5K this week - x 2 - did a 10k run today - got a pb ladies :bigsmile:
    500 crunches- done

Come on Jewels!! We rock!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Jewels -

A reminder that we've each needed to have done at least 400 (+) sit-ups/abominal crunches this week - have you done yours & have you logged it??

4000 between us?? Easy peasy!!!! We are the JUNGLE JEWELS :bigsmile:
  • QueenFe
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6 - Tabata, 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed) Done

Over water- done
    Under calories - done

200 crunches for a total of 500 for the week...

We are rockin Jewels!!! :-)
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4 / Day 6- 3 sets of swimmer presses, 3 sets of lawn movers,
    3 sets of wood chops, 3 sets of 21's

200 crunches
    40 minutes walking.
    I still have to do yesterday exercises tomorrow.

Water- done
    Calories- done
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    4 sets of 15: swimmer press, woodchops, 21s, lawnmowers
    200 crunches (GOT ALL 400 EXTRA CRUNCHES DONE!)
    2mi walk
    zumba (15min)

under cals/8glasses water

Food choices sucked today, was gone all day - went and looked at a house for sale... (I do that a lot... just love walking thru homes!) We have a house.. it's not for sale.. but sometimes I wish it was! LOL I'd love to be in the country!