Workout Videos

Options
2»

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey since were on the topic.....Any one know a few good Pilates or yoga videos? I would like one with out the "mental stuff" in it so mainly just workout. Any good ones that might get the sweat going?:happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Any Rodney Yee video - the strength, stamina, flexibility is my favorite. Yoga for weight loss is really good for the beginner (but, remember, yoga does not burn that many calories). AM/PM yoga is too easy - it's more for relaxing.
  • eeekmom
    Options
    I am new to this program but I personally really like the Firm and I also just started doing the new tae-bo with the amplifier. for the first time I can actually see definition and dare i say muscle in my arms and everywhere else. they come with 5 dvds so you never get bored!!!

traci
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam and I think I'm addicted! I used to loathe working out, even Turbo Jam.. But after I started and did it long enough to feel how much energy it gives you and how much better I feel physically, I can't wait to do it! She has three more workout videos that I can't wait to get.. They are a lot of fun. I highly recommend them! :bigsmile:
  • jlohern
    jlohern Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich is one of my favorite exercise gurus! She has a ton of DVDs. My favorite are the Body Blast series. She has step aerobics, kickboxing, weightliftting, etc. The weightlifting videos are great if you have free weights at home. I used to watch her on FitTV and I recorded the ones I liked best.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh I love fit tv....I try all the funky dance videos on demand to change it up but I still love turbo jam the best....I feel like my abs are on fire and I love it !!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Fit TV is awesome!
    My faves are Gilad & Sharon Mann.
    Great workouts.

~Joanna:flowerforyou: