3 Great Reasons To Try Our New Eating for Impact Plan

Options
Betty
Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
edited June 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
ssple14ghbqg.jpg

Women often think about food in the context of fitness goals, but the connection between what we eat and how we feel is much more significant. Sleep quality, mood, focus, and energy levels are just as important to women’s health as exercise. And all of these things are impacted by nutrition.

In honor of Women’s Health Month, we created a free, 7-day Eating for Impact Plan to help women fuel their best to feel their best.

The plan is full of recipes and expert-backed tips on building a stronger connection with your body and improving well-being with small nutritional changes. Make nutrition your superpower this month with the free Eating for Impact Plan!

GET THE FREE PLAN >

Why the Eating for Impact Plan works

1.) It takes the guesswork out of good nutrition

According to our global user survey, over 70% of women worry they aren’t getting enough nutrients in their diet and consume too much sugar. Eating for Impact offers a day-by-day approach to incorporating more mood, sleep, focus, and energy-boosting foods into your diet, to help you hit your nutrient goals and notice the effects those foods have on your mental and physical health.

2. ) It’s loaded with mindful meal inspo

75% of the women in our survey occasionally sacrifice healthy meals for convenience — which is totally understandable considering everything else on their plate. Balancing work, home, social, and family life is a lot. Planning a week’s worth of well-balanced meals? Also a lot. The Eating for Impact recipe collection simplifies things for you.

3.) It focuses on the big picture, not just calories

Our survey found that 70% of women aren’t counting calories — and that’s OK! Eating for Impact is as much about insights as it is tracking. It’s designed to help you notice how your body responds to what you’re eating: which foods make you foggy or focused, energized or tired, full or hungry in half-an-hour? The plan will help you track how you’re feeling, in addition to what you’re eating.

DON’T HAVE THE APP? GET STARTED HERE >

We believe that everyone deserves to feel their best. Eating for Impact is designed for women, but the advice is helpful to all.

If you want actionable ways to impact your overall health with small nutritional changes, this plan has you covered. Try it for yourself, or pass it along to empower all the wonderful women in your life. All are welcome!

START EATING FOR IMPACT!

Replies

• BarbMorgen
    BarbMorgen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    links don't work in this post
  • Betty
    edited May 2023
    Options
    BarbMorgen wrote: »

Hi @BarbMorgen Thank you for commenting and for your interest in the Eating for Impact plan. I just double checked, and all of the linked blog articles seem to be working fine for me. For the links to the actual plan, you will need to be in the MyFitnessPal App on a mobile device in order for the link to take you to the plan. Plans are currently only available in our iOS and Android apps.

If you are still running into issues with the links, please feel free to contact support. You can contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.
  • Theresacm
    Theresacm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what is this going to cost
  • Hennessey68
    Hennessey68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 2 of eating for impact and I “saved” 3 recipes to make. I cannot find saved anything across my app. Please help me find the recipes I saved!
  • Betty
    Options
    I’m on day 2 of eating for impact and I “saved” 3 recipes to make. I cannot find saved anything across my app. Please help me find the recipes I saved!

Hi @Hennessey68, happy to hear you joined the plan. Bookmarked recipes can be found again in the Recipe Discovery section of the app. Click on More, then Recipe Discovery, then the bookmark icon in the top right corner of the screen.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,991 Member
    Options
    cant see how this is any different to any other structured eating plan - none of which interest me.
  • MAH0422
    MAH0422 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The links just take me back to my home page. How do you get the eating plan?
  • alicecatlady1
    alicecatlady1 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    spook0422 wrote: »
    The links just take me back to my home page. How do you get the eating plan?
    Click on the little arrow on the right. I searched high and low for the recipes until I finally noticed the arrow.
  • mjduley0106
    mjduley0106 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Theresacm wrote: »
    what is this going to cost

It's free.
  • marcycarr3118
    marcycarr3118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im loving this app . Free is good too.
  • Jen7520
    Jen7520 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Betty wrote: »
    BarbMorgen wrote: »

Hi @BarbMorgen Thank you for commenting and for your interest in the Eating for Impact plan. I just double checked, and all of the linked blog articles seem to be working fine for me. For the links to the actual plan, you will need to be in the MyFitnessPal App on a mobile device in order for the link to take you to the plan. Plans are currently only available in our iOS and Android apps.

>>>>>>>>>isn't this a little silly, since the way I learned about this plan was in an email that I checked on my computer.... then for the links to not work if you're using a computer ? Because they definitely do not work if you are on your PC. Really frustrating.
  • Betty
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a chance to try the Eating for Impact Plan? (If not, you can join the plan anytime – it’s free in the app). We’d love to hear what you think:

Have you seen a difference in your energy, focus, mood, or sleep quality?
    What are some of the biggest connections you’ve noticed in what you eat vs. how your body feels?
  • kryvons
    kryvons Posts: 107 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I joined the plan but I am not impressed with the recipes.

"1.) It takes the guesswork out of good nutrition"

How you have the nerve to say this when your recipes use "cups" and spoons instead of proper weights and measures I can't imagine!

If I were to attempt the recipes it would be guesswork as I use a proper kitchen scale when cooking. I'm a Brit and have no idea what a "cup" of cheese would look like.

When will you join the rest of the world with proper measurements?

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/cooking-measurement-conversion/
  • DebbsSeattle
    DebbsSeattle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    10 minutes in…I’m out. I don’t want recipes, I want a whole food approach in a simple meal plan. Additionally, since I already eat 100 or fewer carbs a day, I’m guessing I’d be disappointed anyways.
  • tomjohn75017
    tomjohn75017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Betty wrote: »
    ssple14ghbqg.jpg

Women often think about food in the context of fitness goals, but the connection between what we eat and how we feel is much more significant. Sleep quality, mood, focus, and energy levels are just as important to women’s health as exercise. And all of these things are impacted by nutrition.

In honor of Women’s Health Month, we created a free, 7-day Eating for Impact Plan to help women fuel their best to feel their best.

The plan is full of recipes and expert-backed tips on building a stronger connection with your body and improving well-being with small nutritional changes. Make nutrition your superpower this month with the free Eating for Impact Plan!

GET THE FREE PLAN >

Why the Eating for Impact Plan works

1.) It takes the guesswork out of good nutrition

According to our global user survey, over 70% of women worry they aren’t getting enough nutrients in their diet and consume too much sugar. Eating for Impact offers a day-by-day approach to incorporating more mood, sleep, focus, and energy-boosting foods into your diet, to help you hit your nutrient goals and notice the effects those foods have on your mental and physical health.

2. ) It’s loaded with mindful meal inspo

75% of the women in our survey occasionally sacrifice healthy meals for convenience — which is totally understandable considering everything else on their plate. Balancing work, home, social, and family life is a lot. Planning a week’s worth of well-balanced meals? Also a lot. The Eating for Impact recipe collection simplifies things for you.

3.) It focuses on the big picture, not just calories

Our survey found that 70% of women aren’t counting calories — and that’s OK! Eating for Impact is as much about insights as it is tracking. It’s designed to help you notice how your body responds to what you’re eating: which foods make you foggy or focused, energized or tired, full or hungry in half-an-hour? The plan will help you track how you’re feeling, in addition to what you’re eating.

DON’T HAVE THE APP? GET STARTED HERE >

We believe that everyone deserves to feel their best. Eating for Impact is designed for women, but the advice is helpful to all.

If you want actionable ways to impact your overall health with small nutritional changes, this plan has you covered. Try it for yourself, or pass it along to empower all the wonderful women in your life. All are welcome!

START EATING FOR IMPACT!
    10 minutes in…I’m out. I don’t want recipes, I want a whole food approach in a simple meal plan. Additionally, since I already eat 100 or fewer carbs a day, I’m guessing I’d be disappointed anyways.

yo yo yo