JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 225!

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,293 Member
    Options
    F64. 5: 10" a few years back - may have lost an inch or two since.

Forgot to post this at start of Challenge. OW 85.5 kg (65 days ago) GW 72 kg by the end of the year - and sustain it for 2 years!

5/31 81 kg = up 0.5 kg since last weigh in. Boo! Hiss! My plan is to cut out snacks between meals and be ultra scrupulous about tracking.
    SW Round 225
    6/1 Cos it's already the start of the month where I am. 80.5 kg - poop! poop! eat lots of fiber! - TMI!
    6/2 80.3 kg. Not sure of 100% accuracy of scale as it is analog, but I'm too environmentally conscious (and too cheap!) to splash out for a new digital scale. Also SOMEONE keeps shifting the position of the scale, so I keep trying to get it back to the same spot on the bathroom floor. Also I went for a 2 hour walk, which burned up 400 calories, but I only ate an extra 200 over my 1240 limit. The walk was a double bonus because I found a total of .60 cents (.37 US cents) think I'll keep a little jar of all the money I find and buy myself a little reward at the end of the challenge.
    6/3 80.3 kg - I forgot to weigh myself before breakfast (pancakes made from scratch, so prob healthier than a mix) Went for a 3 hour walk and had a ham and egg sandwich with black coffee at a cafe - but I passed on the ginger crunch! I found .30 cents (US $0.18) and an Australian $2 coin (???USD) I Have decided I will put any money found plus money saved from passing up ginger crunch and any other snacks and goodies toward renewing my passport, and hopefully, eventually, a trip to Oz - it will be my reward if I can get to my GW and stay there for 2 years.
    6/4 80 kg! - yay! First time in 3 years. Raining hard today so mostly stayed inside listening to Wagner and knitting a scarf (I have yarn for a sweater, but won't knit that until GW or I'll have to remake it). I did go to Mass, remembering to fast beforehand this time. After we had a shared lunch of cream of pumpkin soup and ciabatta rolls ... and raspberry slice....
    Me to Father: That pink frosting reminds me of St Valentine's Day.
    Father: An excellent theological reason for having some (offers me a large piece)
    Me: Get away from me, Satan!
    He howled .... and I ate the darn thing anyway .... then I stopped at the store on the way home to get milk, and they had crumpets at reduced price .... so I ate the whole packet with butter and honey....
    .... I've only had a couple of apples since. Should I go to Confession again now? Or take full advantage until next Sunday?

6/5 80 kg. Today was a Public Holiday (thanks King Charles!) so mostly lazed around and had a few treats. But I did go for a stroll in the park and listened to the band playing, so came in at just 2 calories under my net limit.
    6/6 80.1 kg. I am turning 65 next month and retiring - my job is only pt but been working more recently with tidying up various ends and training my replacement. Today we had lunch provided, but I only ate one sandwich, one savory and no sweets. I did walk to and from work, 35 mins each way. I will have to find another way to motivate myself to walk once I retire.
    6/7
    6/8
    6/9
    6/10

When I first retired I made my walking my job! But then as the time went on I enjoyed it so much I am always eager to get my walking shoes on and out the door! You enjoy!