JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 225!

Options

Replies

• BringIt2023
    BringIt2023 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @39Flavours - I too cannot do a pull up. Never have been able to do one. I'm inspired to try to train for it now.

@LisaPower123 - that spicy garlic shrimp with broccoli and spinach sounds DELICIOUS!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,867 Member
    Options
    @LisaPower123 Spicy garlic shrimp sounds yummy! I would love to have that recipe!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    @LisaPower123 Spicy garlic shrimp sounds yummy! I would love to have that recipe!

I agree!
  • Viridian1539
    Viridian1539 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I'm very much a "if I forget to do it once, what is the point of keeping up with it" and also someone who easily forgets to do things. So recording the evening weight is a form of accountability for myself, more than useful data. I do agree that it is interesting to see the overnight shift though!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    BrenM1985 wrote: »

Then life happened… out of control wildfires a couple kms from my house in Nova Scotia forced me to make a difficult decision. I packed up my kids and drove for two days to reach my parents house in Ontario. My husband is away for work until August and the thought of being alone with the kids and possibly having to evacuate in the middle of the night was terrifying.

6/6 - 119.9 (119.9 trend) first time stepping on a scale since leaving my home. Shocked I didn’t gain anything.

Wow: that sounded scary.
    Good that you were able to get to family and was safe.

Crazy thing is that the wind blew all that wildfire smoke to Massachusetts!
    It was a weird hazy and foggy here for a few day.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options

6/5 - 194 My weight chart looks like it was made by someone on a pogo stick. Walk during lunch, lots of gardening work going to be done after dinner. Depression is kicking my butt today. Hoping that a shift in calories and some gardening time helps stave it off. I'm also the one person around here that prefers cloudy days and rain, and the sun is not improving my outlook.

6/6 - 194 Actually went over my protein goal yesterday! I’ve been really struggling, but was able to do it. Trying to achieve that result again today. Went on an hour long hike last night and now my hip pain is flaring up. Nonetheless, going on at least two 30 minute walks (after lunch and dinner) today - especially since a coworker brought homemade taquitos to share and I had one lol. She put corn, cilantro, and beans in hers rather than meat, and it was very good!

RE 6/5: That's really neat that you're working on a garden! Have you been keeping gardens for a long time? I actually also much prefer clouds and rain; somehow it feels less harsh than the sun to me. I know you probably already hear this, but I hope things get better for you soon!

RE 6/6: That's great that you were able to go over your protein goal; I've found that really hard to do. And ouch, that doesn't sound like fun. But homemade food is so delicious.