Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why is my newsfeed only MyFitnessPal blog posts now?

Hi all of a sudden my news feed is exclusively MyFitnessPal blog posts. I no longer see friend updates. Did something change?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,443 MFP Staff
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Sorry for the inconvenience; this issue should be resolved as of 10:16AM PST. If you're still experiencing symptoms, please contact our support team.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 929 Member
    edited June 2023
    Same here. I’m not even seeing something I wrote show up in the feed. It happens from time to time. Mfp glitch of some sort that they have to fix.
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 750 Member
    Same here I only see a message to add friends by email, nothing else....
  • PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    majork29 wrote: »

Yes, I see the same thing on PC. On mobile I see only the MFP blogs. I was wondering if there was an issue.
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Same here! Hopefully just a glitch and it gets fixed soon.
  • Buckeyebabe7l7
    Buckeyebabe7l7 Posts: 603 Member
    majork29 wrote: »

That is what I see too.
  • kfmangels
    kfmangels Posts: 1,182 Member
    I'm having the same problem too. Glad to see that it's not just me.
  • consighe
    consighe Posts: 1 Member
    Same! I put in a support ticket, but haven't heard back yet. Thinking it is a bug?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,771 Member
    This isn't the first time this has happened. Last time I did nothing and it got fixed without me lifting a finger, just took a few hours to a day.