doing great

Options
im on track. i can say that. ive lost close to 10 POUNDS. and im so happy. its the most ive ever lost. BUT. heres the thing. im not sure if its in the "healthiest" way. i dont count my calories but i do eat very little amounts. and it makes me wonder if im eating a dangerous amount. still doing great though💀

Replies

• csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i thought you were doing 1 point for every 100 calories, aiming for 14 points per day?
  • nerdypeanutbutter
    nerdypeanutbutter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    csplatt wrote: »
    i thought you were doing 1 point for every 100 calories, aiming for 14 points per day?

Yes.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    over what time frame have you lost 10 lb and what was your starting weight?

Losing too quickly, unless you are very obese to start with, is not a good idea

Regardless of how you are creating a calorie deficit, whether by calorie counting, some points system, just eating smaller amounts - real life results are the important thing, not how you think you got there or how you got there on paper.

If your real life weight loss pace is appropriate ,then you are eating right amount of calories.
  • BBIPAD
    BBIPAD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.6 pound
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    BBIPAD wrote: »
    I lost 3.6 pound

Probably a good idea to start your own thread BBIPAD, if you want feedback on your progress.

Meanwhile, can't really help OP unless this question is clarified first: Over what time frame have you lost 10 lb and what was your starting weight?

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!