Hello...need accountable friends

Options
Stuck out here and it is rough need like minded friends to chat it up and motivate each other need it desperately. Well im 44 and im the heaviest I have ever been and hitt8ng a brick wall. I have kids and busy schedule so they say it takes a village. Come on village. 😂🤣

Replies

• ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 44 and nearly 3 months in from my heaviest ever weight (well, not pregnant weight!). Will send you a friend request. Happy to cheer you on and chat through some ideas I’ve had on this particular round of weight loss. Am doing it a bit differently and hoping that this time it sticks!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit younger but also seeking a buddy, friend invite/message sent
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I have just started back after losing and gaining over the past few years. I sent you a friend request! I am also trying to update in this thread regularly if you want to check it out. I am cheering you on!
  • nafisapreston1975
    nafisapreston1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m 47, and I was at my happy weight two summers ago. I had spent Spring Semester 2021 eating well, exercising and strength training religiously, and sleeping on a regular schedule. I won the Biggest Loser at work by losing 25 pounds.

I want that figure back. I wasn’t skinny. I still had more weight to lose. But, I was healthy, and I was happy. Somehow, I always manage to get back to this current weight. 😞

I need help sticking to the grunt work. How do y’all get your 10K steps daily?