Am I crazy?? 5 days into 30DS and I feel smaller?

Options
Yes, I swear! I have been doing it for 5 days (well it should be 6 but I took 1 day rest because I fell asleep early and missed my workout!)

Anyway, I have been receiving comments from my husband that I look fitter! he even flirted at me saying I looked tighter??!?

I dont know if I am crazy but my tummy looks as if its disappearing!
Just trying to motivate whoever is thinking of doing this, DO IT!
I know I die and I curse while Im doing the workout, but once I finish its great,! and hey! its only 28 minutes workout!
I cant wait to see my final results!! SO HAPPY!!

Replies

• wendyt87
    Options
    Well done!! what is it you have been doing?
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done!! what is it you have been doing?

I have been eating right and doing the 30 days shred of Jillian Michaels!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Your not crazy, you do see results realy quickly, that's why I love 30 Day Shred.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    def. not crazy....hehe
    i did 30ds about a month ago and i finally went down a pant size b/c of it.....i have started a new workout dvd that i love.....the firm: calorie explosion.....it's aawesome.....keep it up
  • lolollama
    Options
    I am on day 4 of 30 day shred. I haven't noticed much of a change in my body yet but I have definitely noticed my stamina and strength improving! I am thinking of moving to level 2 on day 6.

How long are you doing level 1 for?

Keep up the good work :D
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you are getting smaller!! I am feeling smaller already and I'm only 2 weeks into my exercise/healthy food regimen. Yay us!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of 30 day shred. I haven't noticed much of a change in my body yet but I have definitely noticed my stamina and strength improving! I am thinking of moving to level 2 on day 6.

How long are you doing level 1 for?

Keep up the good work :D

I moved up to level 2 on day 4 as I was finding it easy...level 2 is much harder!!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    After a few days my clothes were already fitting better!
  • AshleighCampbell
    Options
    Yes, I swear! I have been doing it for 5 days (well it should be 6 but I took 1 day rest because I fell asleep early and missed my workout!)

Anyway, I have been receiving comments from my husband that I look fitter! he even flirted at me saying I looked tighter??!?

I dont know if I am crazy but my tummy looks as if its disappearing!
    Just trying to motivate whoever is thinking of doing this, DO IT!
    I know I die and I curse while Im doing the workout, but once I finish its great,! and hey! its only 28 minutes workout!
    I cant wait to see my final results!! SO HAPPY!!

Not crazy. Lost 50 lbs with that dvd. Its an insane workout (not hard-just gets your heart going quick) and i remember doing the pushups and kinda resting and jillian started yelling not to quit and i remember mumbling "how can she see me?" haha but sure enough i kept going. she is scary but awesome! congrats!
  • Shannons1
    Options
    Im so excited to hear that..I just did my day 3 of it.. even though I really didnt think i would be doing it today because had a long night last night a few drinks while watching the rugby, thought my head and body be too unwell, but did it, now I have read your post, Im so pleased I got up and did it.. In day three I have already seen a change in my upper body around the collar bone area!

Fantastic, now just got to get my eating habits under control... :( keeping under my calorie count 99% of time, but the choices have not been that nutrious.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    today will be day 7 for me..i can feel a change in legs...my belly is still flappy but I dont look as pregnant haha...not sure i will ever get rid of that. are you doing any other exercise besides this? i do a 10 minute yoga-to stretch before and 10min- Pilates to get alittle more going on in my belly area.
    I weigh in monday morning so i will know better then. I Remember last time I did it-it wasn't the weight i really lost but the inches...
    What are you doing for diet?
    great job on your success...Take care
  • redhead91
    Options
    You're not crazy at all! Today is day 6 for me and I've lost an inch on my waist and an inch on my hips. My hubby is doing it woth me and has already lost an inch and a half off his waist. It really works! I'm totally sold on JM now :)
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Then you should try Ripped in 30 too, I like it even more than the 30DS, it's awesome!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've been so inspired by all the 30ds threads that I have just ordered a copy! I'm even more excited now knowing that the results can be this quick!! I'm hoping to target my post pregnancy tummy! I'm so worrie though that I'll really struggle with it, as I am totally rubbish at exercise, I give up so easily! I'm hoping Jillian will kick my bum into shape!! Thankyou for everyone's inspiring posts and keep up th hard work everyone!
    Xx