What's your fantasy ?

Options
Ok ... This really doesn't have to go down the sexual path ... It's just a bit of fun .... I've ALWAYS ... had this thing about making out with a Complete stranger on a long flight !

Your fantasy could be simply slipping into that hot LBD ...

Care to share ???

Replies

• Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love long flights! hehe...

My fantasy mixes bubbles, jacuzzi, soap, and oil massage with a MILF... if that counts...
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    To hike a 14'er....fairly comfortably.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I have always fantasized about living in the Renaissance...or in some ancient Japanese/Chinese era.

My first scenarios is monogamous...XD It is like the game The Elders Scrolls (I travel by horse, live off the land, and have a small townhouse on the bay near the city. I write by candlelight and go fishing/traveling a lot), as well as the anime Spice and Wolf mixed together (I travel with my love, he barters/trades, while I cook dinner and clean up the house. When he comes home, I serve him dinner, and then we cuddle up by the fireplace and talk about our days). xD

The second scenario is polygamous, and I am the strange white girl who becomes a princess and has a bunch of gorgeous naked men. They all have accents, and I can take a few to bed to keep me warm at night (no heaters)...Although I usually have a pack of random animals I saved who sleep in this giant bed as well...It is around 10 times the size of a king size in my dream, so I have naked Chinese/Japanese men, wolves, pigs, Elk, cats, pigeons, etc there as well). In the waking hours I get massages, and eat salmon roe/lobster/crab xD

I also have fantasies involving gorgeous androids or me being someone's cyborg. :bigsmile:

Ps: I completely forgot to mention, I also have fantasies of shrinking...sometimes as small as 6 inches tall. And of course, having some weird magical powers to go with it...It's really weird, I know xD
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    My significant other finding a job and moving here so I don't have to fantasize about him being here so often, lol.

I'm boring. I'm honestly even monogamous in my fantasy.
  • mydaughterrockz
    Options
    I want to run a marathon in NYC with the "beautiful people "
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I fantasize that I have recently recovered from some terrible disease and am emaciated, and the doctor tells me, "Rocky, you must eat!!! Eat everything you can! You must eat to survive!" And I oblige :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I fantasize that I have recently recovered from some terrible disease and am emaciated, and the doctor tells me, "Rocky, you must eat!!! Eat everything you can! You must eat to survive!" And I oblige :)

ok

I actually have a similar fantasy. But it also includes not ever being able to work again, and my significant other having to move here...because I "just can't be alone" and somehow my ailment is the governments fault and they don't want to get found out or sued.

So neither of us ever have to work.

lol
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I love long flights! hehe...

My fantasy mixes bubbles, jacuzzi, soap, and oil massage with a MILF... if that counts...

Well I can't imagine this would be too difficult to fulfill
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    :heart: An all you can eat pancake and bacon buffet. :heart:
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options

ok

I actually have a similar fantasy. But it also includes not ever being able to work again, and my significant other having to move here...because I "just can't be alone" and somehow my ailment is the governments fault and they don't want to get found out or sued.

So neither of us ever have to work.

lol

In a perfect world...
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My fantasy is that I get a secure job. I want to be able to support my kids and myself without having to rely on anyone else. I wouldn't mind being able to eat all the Ben and Jerrys I want and never gaining weight or being unhealthy!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    About being the skinny b$tch that eats like a horse and never gains weight. Yeah I hate you, you lucky *kitten*!!!!!! :P
  • sandislim
    Options

Mine too, mine too :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Look at the ladies on my friends list and take a guess.:devil:
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to run a marathon in NYC with the "beautiful people "

Love this one....
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Look at the ladies on my friends list and take a guess.:devil:

What kind of guess?? :wink:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I fantasize about winning the lottery a lot. Thats the only reason I play. I realize winning is not actually going to happen. But for about 10-12 dollars I spend a year I get to keep the fantasy going.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    That I looked like a victorias secret model! And could eat whatever I wanted and not worry about my figure changing
  • nikirushka
    Options
    Usually they involve at least 2 really hot guys (usually more :devil: ) and well, yeah. Not a whole lot of plot LOL!

Otherwise I fantastise about not having to count every flippin penny... just having the money to not only pay bills but actually have money spare to enjoy myself occasionally!

Oddly i tend to not have any dogs in those fantasties - but in reality I could never, ever not have at least 3 or 4, I'd be miserable! Weird.
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    At the minute? To lose all this weight and play amateur football (or soccer to our american cousins :wink:) again.

Long-term - To run my own business and be comfortable financially.