need to lose 55

Options
I think it's harder being fat again after losing the weight..UGH. But here I am fat and frustrated. What makes it so hard is I kept it off for over 3 years.
My feet and knees hurt. I know it's not good.
I almost don't know where to start

Replies

• Une_Poire
    Une_Poire Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    But you do know where to start, because you've done it before! Think back to what helped you previously, adjust that for where life is now, and make a move. You don't have to be doing all the things all at once, you can ease back into it if that's what works for you. Good luck!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Une_Poire wrote: »
    But you do know where to start, because you've done it before! Think back to what helped you previously, adjust that for where life is now, and make a move. You don't have to be doing all the things all at once, you can ease back into it if that's what works for you. Good luck!

I agree. I gain the weight back twice. The one thing i learned when it was harder the 3rd time around was just remove one thing at a time. What are my biggest weakness in regards to what got me at this point. Mine of course of SODA.. biggest culprit. I tried just by drinking less. Until i was able to remove it completely. You don't have to remove certain things completely but for me if i didn't it would stop my end goal. All other items limit them if you can don't restrict yourself. Then started working from there. This site gave me examples of what different people use to lose weight ... and i made my own plan based on what worked for me. Don't be hard on your self and also since your already frustrated on your self you will need patience because in losing weight you will need it.