Restarting

Options
Sugarnspice1922
Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
edited June 2023 in Getting Started
Looking for some motivational friends. I have an old list of people who have disappeared. Would be nice to have active friends whoni can cheer on and can cheer me on.

Replies

• PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I restarted a few months ago, too.
  • hoarc1987
    hoarc1987 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I’m back at planet fitness warming up and stretching and doing a few exercises i know that build muscle. Always restarting myself but hopefully will get used to doing it regularly eventually things take a long time for me to learn!
  • Paisley277
    Paisley277 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ll send you a FR. Im looking to add new friends as well. 😊
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Me too. I was away for most if three years. I'm back since the start of this year and building back some momentum.
  • hoarc1987
    hoarc1987 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to send me a friend request for reminders to go to a gym and stuff is be up for it!
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Restarted 2 weeks ago. Whew. Sending a friend request :)
  • Akeliak
    Akeliak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, restarting my journey as well 2 weeks in. How are you feeling, how is your approach different this time?
  • farley_pamela
    farley_pamela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Restarting my weight loss journey too. Had a picture taken of me from the side and was horrified. It is now my before pic.
  • Dean_IsStayinLean
    Dean_IsStayinLean Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. :) I've been using the app for 9+ years and and I'm active daily. It's fun to have a few friends here, that are into it, and that I can encourage with a like or a comment. Most of mine have faded away over time.
  • Hodgy2357
    Hodgy2357 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm making a big effort to be more consistent and really work on healthy habits too. Friend request sent, Sugarnspice1922 and anyone else please feel free to add me.
  • lguien
    lguien Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to start once again. The friends I have are no longer actively using their app, so I need new people that I can encourage and who can encourage me as well! Please add me if you'd like <3
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, ladies :) I noticed my friend list is largely inactive, too.
  • WondaWoman50
    WondaWoman50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting. I do great for a couple months at a time and then fall off. I have restarted Planet Fitness and running. I need people that need do lose 50+ pounds to encourage and keep motivated
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have also started back, TODAY!!! I lost 100 lbs., but sadly gained the majority of it back. No need beating myself up, just get back in the saddle of success again. I know we can all do it. Best of luck in your endeavors. I will send a friend request to you as soon as I figure out how to do it. :p