Connecting with Fitbit

Hi. I’ve got a new Fitbit sense 2 and although MFP is going over onto my Fitbit, the exercise isn’t going onto MFP.
More detail: I played badminton today and logged and tracked it as ‘sport’ on my Fitbit. Neither my steps, or exercise have gone onto MFP.
I’ve revoked access, reconnected. Uninstalled both apps and reinstalled. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance!

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,504 Member
    I have the MFP Fitbit app connected for my Fitbit Inspire 2. It works for me.

Sync'ing and getting the accounts just right is tricky, though usually once the are in place it all works pretty seemlessly. (though not perfectly)

Fitbit steps -> MFP is a real basic and should work.
    Fitbit activities -> is a little more complex, though it ought to work.
  • Elenatizzard1
    Elenatizzard1 Posts: 5 Member
    I’ve now got the steps coming through but not the individual exercises logged on Fitbit. So strange!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,504 Member
    With my activities, from my Fitbit or my Garmin, they always show up in my 'exercise diary' but it is hit or miss if it will show up on my main "news feed" In settings I have "I perform a cardio exercise" checked and it usually shows up in the newsfeed. Sometimes the activity does not.

Double check your exercise diary, it might be there already so you'll get calorie credits etc., it just may not have popped up on your news feed.