not so much new, but never used the site before :)

Options
Hi guys-
Just thought id say hi as ive been an avid user of the iphone and now the blackberry app of mfp since july and now using the internet site as my phone charges ha :).
Not so much of a goal anymore as I nearly drove myself crazy over summer trying to lose weight, just a more casual sort of approach til I go back to uni and kick it up a gear again to avoid the "freshers15"!!!
Anyway Hi :)

Replies

• bexp2
    bexp2 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi, I just checked your profile and it looks like you did a great job with weight loss over the summer! This site can be really fun and motivating; I've ended up spending lots more time here than I expected to...

What kind of history are you studying? It's not something I've ever studied formally, but I find it very interesting.

Feel free to add me as friend, if you'd like.
  • Jamazurunner
    Options
    Hi!

Although I do not have an iphone or blackberry, I will say that MFP has been a huge help for me in terms of my health! This website is awesome and the support from this community is always so inspiring. Its fantastic to hear that you are about to embark on your college career- the freshman 15 is a toughie!

But it sounds like you have been so successful in your weight loss journey thus far, congrats! I have a good feeling about this year for you and I wish you a fun and exciting year! Don't stress about your weight too much, just have a bit of fun and don't be scared to try some new exercises/physical activities.

Jam
  • emilyajones
    Options
    Hi bex- ive added you as a friend! Thanks for your kind words! Lets hope I can keep it up :)
    All sorts actually-mainly early modern British history but also european history spanning from 1500 to the present day :).
  • emilyajones
    Options
    Hi Jam-
    Its actually my second year but Im saying freshers 15 because drinking (typical British student pass time) and take aways which followed took up a fair share of my first year!
    But I agree MFP has helped immensely and during this month break between gym memberships and enjoying some time off, Im feeling not going to the gym and miss it! Also it's helped with portion sizes and the right type of foods to eat, with the occasional treat :)!
    Thankyou for your kind words :)
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi,

I wish you well, add me if you like.

Scott