been going 34 days strong and already lost 9 pounds!

Options
Hello everyone im not exactly new to this app! but i have actually been taking my diet and everything serious and have been very strict on myself. But i would like to have more friends to give motivation if that makes sense, and tell me that i can and will do this, and with your help i will push harder and reach my goals. I have been writing status posts to myself just to keep on motivating myself. add me :smile:

Replies

• Dean_IsStayinLean
    Dean_IsStayinLean Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think the more people we have to encourage, or to offer us encouragement, the better! I'm on daily and so into my own journey - again. Good luck!
  • brittany1992espinosa
    brittany1992espinosa Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Absolutely! I’m so glad I have this support! I used to weigh 220 pounds and then I lost all of it and went down to 130 pounds and now I’m out of solid 170. I believe it’s been a while since I’ve actually weighed myself but on the first of every month, I weigh myself, so I will I will know how much I lost in a few days. I’m kind of excited. I definitely want to encourage people to try to look their best. If I could do it anybody could do it as long as they have the right support system!
  • Belle_Matias
    Belle_Matias Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • PrincessVesna
    PrincessVesna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done hun 🙌