Conversion help

Options
jhousum
jhousum Posts: 1 Member
I'm adding Julian Bakery Paleo Thin Egg White protein to my food plan because I can't seem to get enough protein in a day, plus I want to eat less meat. I cannot seem to find a conversion for 30 grams of that to tablespoons, and I misplaced the scoop. That's a lie - I have a million plastic scoops and I don't know which one it is! Thank you

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,922 Member
    Options
    jhousum wrote: »
    I'm adding Julian Bakery Paleo Thin Egg White protein to my food plan because I can't seem to get enough protein in a day, plus I want to eat less meat. I cannot seem to find a conversion for 30 grams of that to tablespoons, and I misplaced the scoop. That's a lie - I have a million plastic scoops and I don't know which one it is! Thank you

That's 2 tbsps. I would suggest getting a scale. I would also suggest giving those egg whites a little bit of a whip to break them up before measuring them. cheers.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    jhousum wrote: »

That's 2 tbsps. I would suggest getting a scale. I would also suggest giving those egg whites a little bit of a whip to break them up before measuring them. cheers.

I second the scale - their nutrition facts panel says 1 scoop is 30 grams but I highly doubt that 2 Tbsp of a dry powder weighs 30g. Best would be to weigh it.