Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FitBit

PAPYRUS3
PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
I'm thinking of getting a Fitbit. I only want to track steps/calories burned/heart rate and blood pressure readings.

I was hoping to get the 'slim' version (not the larger 'square' face one). Also hoping to not have to pay $200 either lol!

I can't seem to find one that offers blood pressure readings. And I can't seem to find one offering this.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
I appreciate your comments.🙂

Replies

• Lulabelboatx
    Lulabelboatx Posts: 302 Member
    I have the fitbit Inspire3 that I got in May. It measures steps, HR, calories burned (maybe not so accurate), and activity minutes/zone minutes but does not measure blood pressure. Cost is under $200.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,688 Member
    I don't think you'll find a Fitbit with BP measurements, but there are other brands:
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-blood-pressure-watch/

Personally, I'd prefer a fitness tracker that syncs with MFP without BP and a separate device for BP (I am not convinced BP readings via a watch are very reliable, HR is already iffy sometimes)
  • PAPYRUS3
    Thanks everyone. I ended up contacting the company and they don't have a bp feature (which even if they did, it most likely wouldn't be that accurate I later thought...)

Thinking of the Luxe one - only $108 on Amazon right now. 🙂
  • noraknotes
    noraknotes Posts: 16 Member
    I have a Luxe and I love it. It's slim enough to be semi-fashionable and what's nice about FitBit is that you can buy cheap bands on Amazon and change em out. So far I've done 2 mud runs with it and it's held up. Just have a tiny scratch on the screen but it's barely noticeable. Hope you find what works for you!
  • PAPYRUS3
    I have a Luxe and I love it. It's slim enough to be semi-fashionable and what's nice about FitBit is that you can buy cheap bands on Amazon and change em out. So far I've done 2 mud runs with it and it's held up. Just have a tiny scratch on the screen but it's barely noticeable. Hope you find what works for you!

That is quite a coincidence! I just purchased a 'Luxe' this afternoon lol! 😄 That is cool about the changeable bands. I didn't know that. I think I'm going to really like it.