FitBit

Options
PAPYRUS3
PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
I'm thinking of getting a Fitbit. I only want to track steps/calories burned/heart rate and blood pressure readings.

I was hoping to get the 'slim' version (not the larger 'square' face one). Also hoping to not have to pay $200 either lol!

I can't seem to find one that offers blood pressure readings. And I can't seem to find one offering this.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
I appreciate your comments.πŸ™‚

Replies

• lulabelbo
    lulabelbo Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit Inspire3 that I got in May. It measures steps, HR, calories burned (maybe not so accurate), and activity minutes/zone minutes but does not measure blood pressure. Cost is under $200.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,169 Member
    Options
    I don't think you'll find a Fitbit with BP measurements, but there are other brands:
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-blood-pressure-watch/

Personally, I'd prefer a fitness tracker that syncs with MFP without BP and a separate device for BP (I am not convinced BP readings via a watch are very reliable, HR is already iffy sometimes)
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I ended up contacting the company and they don't have a bp feature (which even if they did, it most likely wouldn't be that accurate I later thought...)

Thinking of the Luxe one - only $108 on Amazon right now. πŸ™‚
  • noraknotes
    noraknotes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a Luxe and I love it. It's slim enough to be semi-fashionable and what's nice about FitBit is that you can buy cheap bands on Amazon and change em out. So far I've done 2 mud runs with it and it's held up. Just have a tiny scratch on the screen but it's barely noticeable. Hope you find what works for you!
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    I have a Luxe and I love it. It's slim enough to be semi-fashionable and what's nice about FitBit is that you can buy cheap bands on Amazon and change em out. So far I've done 2 mud runs with it and it's held up. Just have a tiny scratch on the screen but it's barely noticeable. Hope you find what works for you!

That is quite a coincidence! I just purchased a 'Luxe' this afternoon lol! πŸ˜„ That is cool about the changeable bands. I didn't know that. I think I'm going to really like it.