Congress doing something right!

Options
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/a-new-washington-rat-race-fitbit-wearing-power-walkers-vie-for-step-supremacy/2014/09/16/63022b5c-39e9-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html

I can finally get behind something Congress is doing. Don't worry, the article isn't political at all. It's about tracking steps. I stumbled on this while trying researching if I want a fit bit or other tracking doo-hickey.

With that in mind, for those of you who have them, what are you using? Do you like and why? I'm trying to decide on one for my upcoming birthday. Might as well get something I want, and will help me instead of the usual.

Besides fitbit, what else should I be looking at? I only have laptop and iPad mini. Which will work best with either/both? I'm leaning more towards iPad mini compatibility as a preference. Thanks for your tips. I hope the article is also enlightening. Was glad to read something not infuriating about the capital for once. :)

Replies

• KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I stopped wearing my wearable for a while and for me I actually obess less and do more. It makes no sense but here we are! :-)